drbiggles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Drbiggles, Long time. You and Retrovert helped me on a Bozak 302 urban thread a few years back. I dont listen to them as much any more as i now have B4000 symphonies!!!! hehe. The reason im messaging you is because you popped up in a thread about RS Mach one mods. I was wondering if you had any of Videolady's Tier PDFS?
    Hi, I ve got KLH 3 speakers and I am going to recap them, may I ask you for the specs? One is 6,8uF, but I dont know the other one and It is impossible to read that. Thank you very much for your time
    Hello, I found a thread that said you might be able to point me in the right direction for replacement fabric for my JBL L36 decade speaker grilles.
    Thank you in advance for any help
    Val
    drbiggles
    drbiggles
    Hey man! Just search on the net for JBL reproduction grill cloth. It’s now available from multiple sources. Guy
    Hi,

I see you have a pair of Sunn Model 15s. I just bought a pair and am looking for specs, manual, schematics, etc. You have anything of the sort? Haven't unloaded mine yet but I'm excited to play with them. Any idea what they are rated for?

Best,
    Jesse Bennett
    Wyalusing, WI
    Dear Drbiggles, i have a pair of bozak b305 urban speakers. 16 ohm, n-10102a cross overs, i would like to do the 104t modifications , would you happen to know the values of the caps i need and a schematic. As much info as possible please,I’ve not been able to find much info on the mods to 16 ohm, I don’t want to order the wrong parts.thanks ,philgould
    drbiggles
    drbiggles
    Hey Phil, The 104T schematic are for an 8ohm build. Unfortunately, I've never worked on a B-305 setup. So, I am unable to give you an help. However, there is a solution! Hop onto Facebook and search for the Bozak Group. Post a question like you did with me and there are people there that can help you get your Bozaks back into working order. I hope this helps a bit. Guy
    Hi Biggles. I believe you're looking for 16ohm 199a's. This gentleman in Montreal has a pair of hem if you're interested: richgreen87@hotmail.com

His name is Rich Green.

I thought I might need some, but it turns out not. Check in in with him if you're still looking...
    Paul G.
    drbiggles
    drbiggles
    Hey Paul! Thank you for stopping by and I'll shoot off an email when I'm done here. Guy Prince
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom