Share This Page

drbiggles

I like bacon, from Richmond, CA

Subscriber
drbiggles was last seen:
Jul 16, 2018 at 10:48 PM
    1. Philgould
      Philgould
      Dear Drbiggles, i have a pair of bozak b305 urban speakers. 16 ohm, n-10102a cross overs, i would like to do the 104t modifications , would you happen to know the values of the caps i need and a schematic. As much info as possible please,I’ve not been able to find much info on the mods to 16 ohm, I don’t want to order the wrong parts.thanks ,philgould
      1. drbiggles
        drbiggles
        Hey Phil, The 104T schematic are for an 8ohm build. Unfortunately, I've never worked on a B-305 setup. So, I am unable to give you an help. However, there is a solution! Hop onto Facebook and search for the Bozak Group. Post a question like you did with me and there are people there that can help you get your Bozaks back into working order. I hope this helps a bit. Guy
        Mar 4, 2018
        Philgould likes this.
    2. Vashane
      Vashane
      So the Bozaks will never leave me.....but these E-90's......wow......
    3. Vashane
      Vashane
      So random......
    4. friendlyvolc
      friendlyvolc
      Hi Biggles. I believe you're looking for 16ohm 199a's. This gentleman in Montreal has a pair of hem if you're interested: richgreen87@hotmail.com

His name is Rich Green.

I thought I might need some, but it turns out not. Check in in with him if you're still looking...
      Paul G.
      1. drbiggles
        drbiggles
        Hey Paul! Thank you for stopping by and I'll shoot off an email when I'm done here. Guy Prince
        Jul 13, 2016
    5. Ttech
      Ttech
    6. wweigle
      wweigle
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.meathenge.com/
    Nearly Employed
    Smoking & Grilling

Signature

"Out with the new, in the with old." - Biggles