Recent content by Drkilldrmz

1. Drkilldrmz

MX 114 Rebuild / Replace the Volume Potentiometer

Thank you.Ill look Mark up.
  2. Drkilldrmz

I have a nice Harmony remote i can use.. This is a great suggestion, and thank you! I think I owe it to this site to subscribe, so that's coming up. Are there alternatives to the CR7 that could be considered as well?
  3. Drkilldrmz

Looking for some advice on the best way to get my MX 114 Tuner Preamp singing clearly again.. The Volume pot like many older units is worn, and isn't accurate until above 11oclock on the dial. I have flushed and exercised t with Deoxit, but no luck. Im hoping someone might know of a viable...
  4. Drkilldrmz

CSI Ed Long MDM-4 Mix Down Monitors

Good morning to the Experts. I'm looking for some speaker surrounds for a pair of MDM-4 monitors. These are installed Inverted. I ordered a single to test fit, and it was great Except it doesn't quite fit the cone. Just a little to wide. This is what i have now PN= 610-612-1 ID = 4-1/4 OD...
  5. Drkilldrmz

Restoring JVC-Nivico SRC-700U-rubber bushing part source question and Plinth re-veneer resto.

I believed that screw to be an antiskate, but you could be correct. I'll experiment today..
  6. Drkilldrmz

Restoring JVC-Nivico SRC-700U-rubber bushing part source question and Plinth re-veneer resto.

GD, Is there an adjustment to the Lead IN on this table that you are aware of? I just got one NIB, but suffering from a looong storage. Thanks!
  7. Drkilldrmz

Capacitor question

I'm trying to locate the correct Caps for an RSb project. 75 mfd, 100v non polar. Not having much luck though. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks!
  8. Drkilldrmz

Q Jr Questions

I'm going to take a shot here at understanding a bit more about matching the MCM woofers currently in the Jr's until i can find a more suitable replacement or originals. Firstly, Thank you swechsler for the basic education that's surely going to make my life much more difficult, but more...
  9. Drkilldrmz

Q Jr Questions

10. Drkilldrmz

Q Jr Questions

11. Drkilldrmz

Q Jr Questions

Hello all. I'm new to Infinity, but not new to nice speakers. I just picked up a pair of Q Jr's ( inexpensive) and have a few questions. Firstly, the Woofers have been replaced with an 8 OHM MCM Audio dual VC 55-1465. Is this an appropriate replacement or were the originals a 4 ohm...
  12. Drkilldrmz

Pioneer t-3300 deck manual or Belt sizes needed

Just got this interesting deck, and it works but shuts off shortly after pressing play. I believe it's the Counter belt broken. I can see 2 of the belts clearly, but the counter belt is behind all the circuitry. Looking for a manual or Belt sizes if i can find them. Thanks!
  13. Drkilldrmz

Interesting accessories and hifi oddwear

Lol.. That must be it. Internet sleuthing hasn't turned up anything better.
  14. Drkilldrmz

Interesting accessories and hifi oddwear

This might be a good question for this thread. Any clue as to what this is or does?
Back
Top Bottom