Recent content by drothbarth

1. D

Kenwood KA-7100 and Bose 901s series II

Urizen, thanks for the detsiled and helpful response. I just have one question: As you can see on the picture that you posted showing the tape in/ out for my reciever, it does not actually say in/ out. It says PLAY - A - REC. This may sound like a dumb question, but which is the in and the out...
  2. D

Urizen, thanks for the detsiled and helpful response. I just have one question: As you can see on the picture that you posted showing the tape in/ out for my reciever, it does not actually say in/ out. It says PLAY - A - REC. This may sound like a dumb question, but which is the in and the...
  3. D

thanks everyone for the quick replies. Answered all of my questions, and i will be setting everything up later today.
  4. D

Hey guys. Im a newbie and ive got a few questions. My dad recently gave me his Bose 901s Series 2 w/equalizer all in great condition. Now i realize there are many different views and opinions of these speakers, and many dislike them, and i do value your oppinion, but that is not why I am...
Back
Top Bottom