Drugolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey,I'm a lot like you,totally lucked out a guy I know designs p-crossovers for Emerald Physics,OB CO.I manged to get pr EP spks,he didn't need them, likes d.i.y.speakers.
    Nice talking with you Buddy,seems some folks are still very approachable on Ak,I like that!
    Keep in touch,take care....
    Kenny
    Glad you enjoyed my OB Book,I'll try to keep post size down in the future,hopefully try and get some pics added,with Son's help.
    Happy Listening
    Kenny
    Drugolf
    Drugolf
    Good to see you back and enjoying this crazy hobby of ours! I try to remember to check in on the OB thread from time to time to see what folks have come up with. Unfortunately I can't handle rough finished things so I sometimes struggle with the simple and primitive builds from an aesthetics standpoint a bit. But as long as guys are enjoying the results!
    Hi Drugolf. I am sending you this message to inquire about posts for ADS L1290 speakers that you mentioned as part of my refurbishment project. I am very interested to see what you have. Thanks.
    Is your avatar image a photo you took? Slightly embarrassed to say that I just started searching for something like this to be one of the wallpapers on the laptop that will be driving the system in the man-cave.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom