Share This Page

Drugolf

AK Subscriber, from Boise

Subscriber
Drugolf was last seen:
Feb 17, 2019 at 11:44 PM
    1. Kenny
      Kenny
      Hey,I'm a lot like you,totally lucked out a guy I know designs p-crossovers for Emerald Physics,OB CO.I manged to get pr EP spks,he didn't need them, likes d.i.y.speakers.
      Nice talking with you Buddy,seems some folks are still very approachable on Ak,I like that!
      Keep in touch,take care....
      Kenny
    2. Kenny
      Kenny
      Glad you enjoyed my OB Book,I'll try to keep post size down in the future,hopefully try and get some pics added,with Son's help.
      Happy Listening
      Kenny
      1. Drugolf
        Drugolf
        Good to see you back and enjoying this crazy hobby of ours! I try to remember to check in on the OB thread from time to time to see what folks have come up with. Unfortunately I can't handle rough finished things so I sometimes struggle with the simple and primitive builds from an aesthetics standpoint a bit. But as long as guys are enjoying the results!
        Feb 4, 2019
    3. wildheritage
      wildheritage
      Hi Drugolf. I am sending you this message to inquire about posts for ADS L1290 speakers that you mentioned as part of my refurbishment project. I am very interested to see what you have. Thanks.
    4. arbalest
      arbalest
      Is your avatar image a photo you took? Slightly embarrassed to say that I just started searching for something like this to be one of the wallpapers on the laptop that will be driving the system in the man-cave.
      1. arbalest
        arbalest
        Ah, just found a b/w version in Pinterest.
        Dec 20, 2016
      2. Drugolf
        Drugolf
        Thats where I first found it. Did a search to find a good version. Appears to be a professional photographers shot. Her web site didn't show that or that type of material. Mostly weddings etc. Probably a boudoir shot.
        Dec 20, 2016
        RichTassoni and sgleich like this.
      3. WeAreZilla
        WeAreZilla
        Sep 16, 2018
    5. Br1ck
      Br1ck
      Yes
      1. wkjeffers likes this.
  • About

Golf Course Architect
    Kayaking, Golf

Signature

HK Citation 1, WOPL 400, Denon DP-62L, Bluesound Node 2, NAD C546BEE
    ADS L1590, Zu Omen DW, AR3, 12, Apogee Slant 6, Bozak CG, Tannoy Mayfair, Altec Santiago, KEF 104/2, Allison Ones, Dahlquist M-907, KLH 5
    Pioneer SA&TX 9100, Technics Sl-1015,
    Marantz 4400, Pioneer SA-5580, The Fisher TA600, Nak 1000