dshoaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello.I have a Sony TA-1130 with no sound ,found destroyed trimmers for adjustments(bias and balance)replace them but i can't adjust the 25mv and still no sound....help needed.I am Anthony and i read some things you post about this amp.,and seems to me you know this device well...?
    Hello, I just saw in a post that you recommend a guy for rebuilding citation 16's and 16A's could you please forward his contact info? I'm looking to rebuild one of mine. Thank you.
    dshoaf completed a Barter Town transaction and I would not hesitate doing business with dshoaf in the future
    Hi I would love to be able to have the Rapco stylist gauge measurements you have My email is Markdam@socal.rr.com
    Hello David
    Brett here.... A mc enthusiast with little electronic knowledge
    I recently purchase a mi-3 max performance indicator
    The unit passes music tubes light up... But no display screen ??
    I spoke with Terry Dewick and he thought the power supply may be the problem....
    I also have a few mc250's and a mx110
    All need a looking at by someone who can make heads or tails put of this equipment
    Over the years you have been commenting on audio karma I've become found of your genious ... Any way you would b willing to take a look at any of this gear???
    I'm scared to ship it... I'm in Ben lomond ca
    Thanks and Best Wishes Brett
    There's a guy over in Oakland that I've used for reconing some JBL drivers but I'm not sure he'll cover all the speakers you have. Contact him, though, Audivex: http://www.yelp.com/biz/audivex-speaker-repair-berkeley.

He can be a bit grumpy, however, and you do need to stay on him - gently reminders work well.

There another outfit down in San Jose that has lots of ads on Craiglist but I have no experience with them.

What's the nature of the rework you need done to them?
    Hello David
    Ive got a question for you...I've managed to get a small collection of speakers ...
    ar11/wharfdale's d60/altec/pioneer cs77/jbl l100's and a few more....
    Knowing your in Santa Cruz I'm curious if you have a suggestion for were i might bring some to get them ...tuned up /refurbished Thanks Brett
    Hello David,

My name is Hide Kawatsure. I am the one who was asking the question about JBL 4312 recapping. I noticed that you live in Santa Cruz, CA. I live in Santa Cruz as well. I just wanted to say hi and thanks again.

Hide Kawatsure
    Hello
    Brett here (Newbie with mc250's....)
    I live in Santa Cruz as well
    And am curious if you know were I might get
    My mx110 brought up to power on a variac locally?
    Thank you
    I read a thread where you recapped a set of KLH Model 5's are the caps the same as the 6 and 17?
    Thanks,
    Allen
    sir
    I have aquired a hafler p500 and have found your comments here on having the service manual. May I inquire into obtaining a copy of it?

yours truly
    Dale Allen

dale at longrunaudio.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom