Recent content by Dynamicmad

1. Dynamicmad

Let’s see those office systems, I’ll start

Nice, I always wanted an oracle table!
  2. Dynamicmad

Let’s see those office systems, I’ll start

Klipsch turntable Maranta NR 1200 as a pre Console pull tube amp Klipsch RB 5ii speakers Nad 616 tape deck Sony dvp-s7000 CD player
  3. Dynamicmad

New speakers in the house!!

Really like them my components are Parasound Halo P5 pre Parasound A21 amp Technics sp10 turntable Teac sacd CD 2000 they are a great upgrade from my Psb T2
  4. Dynamicmad

Usually have them around where they are at in the picture for just general listening. When I want to really listen I can adjust position just can’t keep out all the time with pets and kids.
  5. Dynamicmad

Just picked up a pair JM labs Focal Electra 936’s. Loving them so far.
  6. Dynamicmad

New house means new setups

More space overall. How ever on main floor listening flooring is tile so positioning and adding a rug and still can sound thin and bright but I’m dialing it in better and better each day.
  7. Dynamicmad

New house means new setups

8. Dynamicmad

New stand for main listening room

Wife wanted a new entertainment stand and allowed the turntable to be front and center.
  9. Dynamicmad

My new set up

Love the turntable! Looks like it will sound GREAT
  10. Dynamicmad

New office/ studio set up!

Marantz NR 1200 for pre amp Klipsch project turntable Denon DR M11 tape deck CDP still searching for the right one! Surface pro streaming Apple Music Magnavox console tube amp Klipsch RB 5 speakers
  11. Dynamicmad

NAD 616 in the house

Just got into cassette tapes! Had a denon drm11 that sounded good. This NAD is phenomenal! Enjoying cassettes over streaming, cds and my vinyl right now any ways.
  12. Dynamicmad

Infinity RS 4B question

It i It is just the mid driver on one speaker!
  13. Dynamicmad

Infinity RS 4B question

As best I can tell it sounds like the voice distortion is coming from the mid driver. Thoughts on this? I put my ear up to each driver and I couldnt hear any distortion from the woofers but it seems to be coming as stated from the mid driver
  14. Dynamicmad

Infinity RS 4B question

The bad sound is coming from the mids or the tweeters. For the cross over are you saying he put in wrong caps?
  15. Dynamicmad

Infinity RS 4B question

SO I have a pair I recently re foamed and they sounded good for awhile and now some times the voices sound distorted. Would this be crossover related? The tweeters still seem to be working well its just a weird distortion sometimes. I see a guy on ebay offers a rebuilt and upgraded crossover...
Back
Top Bottom