Eagle1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jason, I'm so sorry I didn't get to your PM. I haven't been on AK for a long while since I finally found a job close to home back in 09/2012. Yes I still have parts for the CT-F1250, but no experience with the control pots or calibration.
    Mark, I might finally take you up on that parts offer. I am in need of an extra faceplate and some knows with the control pots. Also, do you still know how to calibrate a 1250? If so, I could really use your help!

-Jason
    I don't need any spare parts yet....it still runs like it should....thanks to the audio gods. You might talk to my dad, I know that he's planning on going up, and I know that he has the room in his car. His AK handle is a_retent. Ironically enough, his name is Mark as well. You met him when we met at Ron's place a couple years ago.

Thought that you could use an extra heads-up.
    I found the post, thanks for the heads-up. Last years gig was about tube gear which I nor Jerry get into, so that's why the no attend. This year it's up in Lindstrom and I forgot to mention it to Jerry when he stopped over yesterday. I'll give it a mention to him to see if he want to go. Too expensive gas wise for 1 to drive up and I'm out looking for a job. If you ever need parts for you CT-F1250 except for the 047 FF motor let me know. I have a spare parts unit from Retro
    Oh, we're looking at the weekend before Memorial Day. Sorry, I forgot to mention it in the previous post.
    Look in the Events & Happenings section. It's titled "Cobblefest MKII - Countryfest" Would be great to see you and Jerry...missed you guys last year!
    I haven't seen anything about it but then haven't been looking. Jerry hasn't mentioned anything either. When is it? I guess I better start looking
    Here's a face I haven't seen in a long time! Are you going to go to Cobblefest this year?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom