Share This Page

ecandle

AK Subscriber, from Mcminnville OR.

Subscriber
ecandle was last seen:
Nov 4, 2017
    1. ecandle
      ecandle
      Man hang in there , sounds rough but also very much "alive" , which is killer. I have my own business also we should trade war stories , I'm in the low voltage sound security and access biz " what do you do ? Thrash feat sounds fun !!!!
    2. tomlinmgt
      tomlinmgt
      Yeah Steven....everything is good. Just busy. I can find a minute or two to pop onto AK and follow a thread, but aside from that I'm stupid busy. I'm a single dad half the days of the week and when I don't have my kids I usually work a twelve hour day since I own my own business. Weekends are either spent with them or catching up on taking care of two acres....my DIY projects are usually thrash fests conducted in the wee hours of the morning. I'll get to you dude...I promise I won't leave you hangin'.
    3. tomlinmgt
      tomlinmgt
      What kind of speakers? Let's move the conversation to email and it'll be easier to send me pics and stuff. spctomlin@sbcglobal.net
    4. ecandle
      ecandle
      Ok will do , my recordings are fantasic if you use over ear headphones I have to use extream bass roll off to record these shows but when near field listening its like you are there , cool this motivates me to get it done as most people could care less , btw I have some of the best mm bootlegs on earth
    5. Surrealistic
      Surrealistic
      Please send me that. I use FLAC files through my system all the time so I would definitely use that.
    6. Surrealistic
      Surrealistic
      You're going to see Sigur Ros!!! So jealous man, congratulations! I've been really getting into post rock here recently, and Sigur Ros along with Mono, are currently my favorite of the genre. Definitely let me know man, just about time I take the plunge for SXSW anyways, all of the good bands play there haha.
    7. Surrealistic
      Surrealistic
      Sadly, I've never to been to SXSW. Seems to always have the best current bands. Never seem to have enough money to go out of my though haha. Maybe next year.
    8. tomlinmgt
      tomlinmgt
      He's doin' a lot better, thanks. He finally started improving about a week ago and is almost back to normal. Thanks for asking!
    9. Surrealistic
      Surrealistic
      I'm guessing you mean NW as in Northwest? I live down here in Texas, where only people in Austin even know what a "Modest Mouse" is haha.
    10. Surrealistic
      Surrealistic
      Was flicking through the forums and saw your avatar. Just wanted to say: it's nice to see a fellow fan of the good stuff. Got Moon and Antarctica and Good News on vinyl a while back. They really do need to repress This is a Long Drive for us vinyl lovers. Anyways, Have a good one.
    11. elgato8905
      elgato8905
      What's up dude? How they hangin?
    12. elgato8905
      elgato8905
      Yeah everything's awright man. What's happenin witchu broseph???
    13. Brad Muller
      Brad Muller
      you got your ears on?
    14. ecandle
      ecandle
      dude I just left there in July , I followed wolf parade all the way down the coat and ended in Hollywood ( the Wiltern ) , shit I should have looked you up.
    15. elgato8905
      elgato8905
      I got your message bro... I'll be over there tomorrow so clear off a space for me on the couch okay? Seriously man... Happy New Year and if I ever get down that way I'll look you up. If you ever get down to the SoCal way you NEED to look me up. The invitation for a grand tour from a born and raised native is always open! I won't go to Disneyland though... I work a block away from that place and I'd like to punch Mickey in the face.
    16. Dave1384
      Dave1384
      Hope everythings ok out there, e. Yeah, I noticed you've been missing...
    17. ecandle
      ecandle
      I wish , I love Owen music , I see he is playing Coachella and so is HC
    18. SpiderManTat
      SpiderManTat
      It's been going alright, just job hunting to no avail. Have you heard the new Hot Chip or Owen Pallett/Final Fantasy album(s)?
    19. Llama50
      Llama50
      You gonna be around this afternoon or evening? I'm free from about 12:30 on and I could actually use a hand if you have a couple hours to kill. I want to hang my small tv in the listening room and put up a wall shelf for my TT.
    20. ecandle
  • About

AV, SECURITY
    Home Audio, Live Music, Bicycles , Kites, Bellowing profanities at zoo animals

Signature

"Well there's one thing to know about this town
    Not a person doesn't want me underground
    ":smoke: