1. eddisc

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

i just wanna say THANKS for exporting Neil Y. !!!!:rflmao:
  2. eddisc

What are you listening to right now the second you see this post

Bonnie Raitt on Blues show over FM
  3. eddisc

New Category: TAPE find of the day?!?

What? No BALANCE control on your (pre-) amp?? It'll probably come down to content.
  4. eddisc

NAK BX 100 stalls

how does one get the x-port to stay in 'FF' ? THANKS!
  5. eddisc

NAK BX 100 stalls

I told a friend I'd look at it but no promises... It will play for 15 to 90 minutes then just disengage. Pressing play will make it resume for xx:xx amount of time. Anyone experience similar behavior? tia
  6. eddisc

4 track / 4 channel machine question on reverse play

the 3340's little brother/sister, if you will, teac A 2340R does this. Single capstan and pr. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=teac+A+2340R&t=brave&ia=web
  7. eddisc

like the coffee!!
  8. eddisc

new to reel to reel - got a few questions

I happen to be playing a 1/2tr 10-1/2'' Beatles 1967-1970 as I read/type. (See What tape (any format) are you playing now?) Another thing to remember is tapes should be stored/put away in the 'just played' mode, meaning for longevity/quality one does not fast wind or shuffle the tape before...
  9. eddisc

What tape (any format) are you playing now?

BEATLES 1967 - 1970 1/2tr, 7-1/2ips on baked SCOTCH MASTER on an OTARI Bii2. Tape was 1 of MANY I got from deceased gents widow. MOST all are 1/2 tr - deck is unknown.
  10. eddisc

Is $30.00 each 'not too bad!i!'
  11. eddisc

What is the status @ Northwest Audio Service

...on the other hand, A.M. Stereo and Video Shoreline, Wa., has had my CROWN amp for~ 6 months. When I called last, they said it was 'on the bench and up next'. THIS was 2-3 mo ago....
  12. eddisc

Auto-Reverse Foil Tape:

...or ten feet for ~ 10 bucks > https://www.splicit.com/Audio-Sensing-Foil-Tape-s/137.htm
  13. eddisc

Teac A3300 SX - ff and rewind chatter

^^^ THIS is true for most ALL Teac A series decks (I have the 2Tr 3300SX). I've done a dozen or so. DO NOT (re-)move the pinch roller solenoid !!!! Remove the 2 tiny screws holding the 'fork'. Small needle-nose Vise-Grips may be necessary; pre-treating w/acetone will help lots.
Back
Top Bottom