Share This Page

EddyR

Well-Known Member, 77, from Concord NC

EddyR was last seen:
Oct 19, 2017 at 6:45 PM
    1. Cizek Fan
      Cizek Fan
      Hello Eddy,

I wanted to say thanks for adding a more recent comment to an older AEI speaker thread. I happened to come across a pair the other week. Interesting enough, I noticed that you are from Concord. If a native, then I'm sure that the name "Mac Victor" is nothing new. I grew up there and scored my AEI's in Charlotte - where I now live. Thanks again for the added info.
    2. amante
      amante
      Hi Eddy, I saw a very old thread where you opened up a dead midrange for an AR3 and took a shot at getting it work. I was wondering if you still had the pics you took from that project and would email them to me? I just restored two AR3 speakers with a third one used as a donor from the previous owner. They sound great with new pots and cap but I know first hand what a pain those midranges can be and that they are likely to die some time in the future. In fact, I have two dead midranges I kept from the process with the idea of opening them up and seeing if the aluminum leads broke somewhere in there. My email address is amante@ccri.edu --Many thanks, -Joseph
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 6, 1940 (Age: 77)
    retired
    I started with a Craftsman tunner ,custom Amp and Preamp around 1955.

model aircraft,older stereo equipment