Recent content by Edroom

1. Edroom

Home Made Metregon?

I wonder what the driver is? Looks like a single point source…. If I was closer I would definitely check it out!
  2. Edroom

Sansui G-22000 Amp Only

I have one of these, you can use the preamp without the amp ( with any amp…although the protection light flashes). but you can not use the power amp section with other preamps…. The availability of the preamp section is much more frequent than the amp side…don’t know why!
  3. Edroom

Cerwin Vega D9 Speakers

Nice old thread resurrection! I have a pair I picked up last year, needed refoaming and a woofer…refoaming is done and I have the tweeter ( not so easy to find nowadays). Haven’t listened yet….
  4. Edroom

FrankenFest T-Shirt Designs - which do you like?

I like the idea of a year on the shirt….then you can show “ how cool you are” by having an “old” shirt! I have 2 nippers and no meter…how about one with a volume control that goes to 11?
  5. Edroom

The Steely Dan AJA thread

Let’s revive this thread with comparisons with the new One step release!
  6. Edroom

One step Aja?

I saw this was available and decided to take the plunge…. Most websites say it’s a preorder but the “in” groove from Phoenix AZ says it is in stock, is this a scam? Has anyone bought from them? Thanks! Ed
  7. Edroom

Ken Fritz - his "Million Dollar System" up for Auction

i need a pair of diaphragms for jbl compression drivers, I wish I could have bid
  8. Edroom

EV Interface C series II

Any idea what a pair is worth? More importantly, are they any good? Thanks! Ed
  9. Edroom

Happy Birthday Edroom!

Thanks all!
  10. Edroom

sonus faber concerto grand piano loudspeakers

Great speakers, think of them “like” B & W
  11. Edroom

Rare speakers

Those look pretty good!
  12. Edroom

Showing off….

Ok, I know I’m showing off but I have these 3 receivers on my table, picked up the Fisher 500c recently and had it serviced… got it back yesterday and thought….wow that’s quite a threesome on the table there, you should take a picture….. Sansui G33000 Marantz 2270 Fisher 500C
  13. Edroom

Yamaha NS 1000 Factory Stand Unicorns

Rare as hens teeth?
Back
Top Bottom