1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
eiraved
Last Activity:
Dec 18, 2018 at 7:32 AM

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

eiraved

Plane Whisperer, from Antelope Valley, CA

Subscriber
eiraved was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Dec 18, 2018 at 7:32 AM
    1. Dirk Willims
      Dirk Willims
      didnt see this sale, for200.00 if this falls thru, let me know, I'll take them. Where's antelope Valley? In on the Oregon Calif border.

Sirk
      1. eiraved
        eiraved
        Hey Dirk, I'm sorry but I just sold these speakers today to another AKer. They've been on sale for quite some time, but I see you're new to AK so you probably hadn't seen them. Sorry you missed them, they were a great pair and I know I'll miss them!
        May 26, 2018
    2. redbeard74
      redbeard74
      Do you have a Sansui 9010 for sale?
      Thanks!
    3. eiraved
      eiraved
      Thanks for responding, and thanks for checking on the picture!
      Regards, Ben
    4. Kale
      Kale
      Hi, sorry but link http://public.carnet.hr/~zekalini/in...es/Page602.htm was down long time ago. Now I am not at my home, so I cant send you a picture what you asked.
      I will be at my home at Friday, so then I will show you that picture (in case if I still have it).
  • About

Signature

"If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad; if it measures bad and sounds good, you have measured the wrong things"
    - Daniel R. von Recklinghausen,
    former Chief Research Engineer and Technical Director, H.H. Scott (1955, 1969)

former Vice President of Research and Development, KLH (1975)