ekmanning5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I liked it a lot. Just to play with Mrs. Manning a bit I loaded one of the cds into her car player and told her I'd give her a 100 bucks if she could figure out who this blues band was (she's big on blues). Then I told her "here's a clue, they were one of the biggest bands of the 70's". She thinks I'm an idiot.
    These new features are nice but it'll take me a while to figure out I have messages. I just kind of stumbled across this tonight. Hey do you have any interest in Woodstock? I've got a 20 cd set on to Flac file cds called Woodstock complete.
    Thanks for da speakers!

I think after this foray, I'm done buying speakers for awhile, too. Then again, I said that last time. The Marantz have definitely found a good home and the Sansuis will probably be thoroughly enjoyed by my dad...early father's day present, if Mom approves of them for the living room.

I'll probably be in the market for a vintage receiver and/or turntable sooner rather than later, so let me know if you run in to anything fitting for a vintage/vinyl n00b like myself!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom