Recent content by Eldin

1. Eldin

8080db owners, replace the damn ribbon cables!

I had the flexible pc, connecter felt like it was made of glass and the connection were hilariously flimsy.
  2. Eldin

I did pairs of wires that were already bonded at the spool, to help differentiate wire pairs. I see no need to keep them bonded though. Just use some solid core and it shouldn't take too long. Took longer to desolder
  3. Eldin

Just another heads up. Use this 8080db in my living room, and noticed there was a bit of background hiss/noise so figured time for another recap adventure. Upon completion, lost both channels. A surprise to nobody it was the db ribbon cable. As much of a pain as it is, if you're in there just...
  4. Eldin

Some follow up on Fisher mod PCB's!

Had a bunch made myself actually! Did the RIAA, EFB, and the IBAM.
  5. Eldin

Thanks!
  6. Eldin

Hey everyone Didn't see anyone else post something about it, so here's some pics of the RIAA pcb's installed in a Fisher 400. All this does is bring the RIAA equalization closer to neutral for the phono based on Dave's awesome findings on it. Pretty easy install. Plan at some point to make a...
  7. Eldin

Thoughts on high voltage power supply regulation?

No proper calculations yet, just a mock-up as I'm still fairly new to circuit design. Mostly curious if y'all may have some pointers!
  8. Eldin

Just a placeholder for now, depending on what I can source mostly.
  9. Eldin

This looks like something cool to look into thanks.
  10. Eldin

Planning around, and have this for my current 250V regulated psu setup. Figured I'd post here in case someone has some insight into what I could do to have even less ripple. Designing my own 6922 based preamp.
  11. Eldin

2SC1400 Pinout?

Such an obvious answer. I have a really nice B&K transistor tester, just for whatever reason never crossed my mind to do that. Thanks!
  12. Eldin

2SC1400 Pinout?

Thank you very much man! Ended up tossing the 2sc1400's before going back to think about checking the pinout. Going to save that photo to my pinout sheet haha.
  13. Eldin

2SC1400 Pinout?

Replacing the 1400's on a 9090db f2624 driver board. Datasheets are showing a different pinout than the installed. I'm 95% sure the pinout is the same as the KSC1845 replacement, but just double checking to be 100%!
  14. Eldin

Pioneer SX1010 amplifier awh-032-0 board transistors

That's very good to know! Thanks man.
  15. Eldin

Pioneer SX1010 amplifier awh-032-0 board transistors

Really? Are the schematics themselves wrong often or the layouts?
Back
Top Bottom