elgato8905
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Greg.
    How about I pay you that $50 I borrowed nearly 10 years ago?
    Reactions: elgato8905
    elgato8905
    elgato8905
    Whoa hey dude... How are ya man? I hope you're doing great. Sounds like you're doing way better than before!!! As for whatever money is in question, Either keep it, or if you really feel the need to do something for me with it, give it to someone else who needs it badly, or donate it to a dog rescue. Sorry about not getting back to you sooner, but I'm rarely on here anymore these days.
    Balthazarr
    Balthazarr
    I will do as you ask. A lot of needy people out there.
    Living near the beach; steady job; acquiring WAY too much audio gear in a very short time.
    Just had groin surgery about 10 days ago. Recovering. Extended vacay from work, sorta.
    How are your Quadraflex units working? I'm still using my 450R! I'm only fourteen and am glad to own such a rare receiver! I think the right channel may be a little weaker in output compared to the left. I also think one of the output transistors isn't original, as it has a different number than the others, but that doesn't make sense as my father bought the receiver new in 1978 and It was never serviced.
    Greg, were you the lucky guy that got the Rabco in BT? Those old lt's are way cool.

Denny
    Thanks Brohemian Rhapsody , thanks for giving a shit and the T-day note , meant allot
    Cool, I took off for a bike ride and road all the way across america, it that ocd? other than that all good, good to hear from you. And you are good in the head bone, if I do a fb, you will be the first to know, I tried once , people I never wanted to see again hunted me down , people from my junk days, some are still rolling, can't belived they are alive.
    Hi Greg

Do you another box of corner foam things you can sell me?
    I ran out, and need more since I'm thinking about downsizing - that means shipping more stuff.

Thanks

Jim
    (909) 762-2707 cell 7am-9pm
    seen in your last PM that you didndt get my response that I sent so I re sent it let me know if you dont get this one we may have to go to email, i think what happened was the message was too long because the quotes and re quotes so i shortened it up.
    hi, i just came across this old thread of yours as i was researching this old metzner i picked up recently. beautiful job there, your deck! do you have any of those platter bushings for sale? i'd dearly like to get one of those and will pay or swap for something you may need. i've got, as do many of us, lots of old gear, some of it rather obscure. if you have none left i'd appreciate anything you can add to assist. many thanks. rob
    yo E , I'm headed home tomorrow , were you going to ship and charge me ? let know , you may have shipped already , don't know , peace
    Hey, thanks your support on my thread gone bad!

My problem with AG and "blue book" sites is: Blocking the real data on the internet and now we have to pay to see it? are you kidding me? How do I know they have a true knowledge of what sales data is? I am familiar w/ebay - is flawed and they are blocking the pics/sold data as well. MOST sales of audio gear now, are happening on CLIST at huge discounts over what a real savvy seller could have gotten had they known how to sell. No way to track that obviously. So, is AGon tracking only "their" sales and creating the blue book that way? if so my original problem w/all of it is justified.....because, see how much more you can get if you list your gear w/us? On our site? O, BTWay, you need to subscribe for 20/month!

If I had a storage unit full of Conrad Johnson/Cary/Krell/etc and Dali/Kharma/etc then yes, I need that subscription. I will stick w/my thrift store/CL finds which are more than adequate for now!

Take care,
    Matt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom