Recent content by elusive

1. elusive

Westinghouse 7591 tube amp help

I will look this weekend, not sure I still haveit though.
  2. elusive

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

Happy Birthday AK! 01/04/2009
  3. elusive

Any Roon users? Prices going up 25%

...stands on soapbox Just received an email from Roon. Prices are going up about 25%! I love the platform and use it everyday, just feels like a huge jump in cost. Going from $119.88 per year to $149.88 https://roonlabs.com/pricing ...steps off soapbox. There I vented, now I will go cry...
  4. elusive

Any Submarine people here? (USS Sterlet)

That looks very similar to the one I was given just before my honorable discharge. Very cool to see memorabilia from a much older sub than the one I served 8 patrols on. I would assume that ships plaques were given away back then to honor service too. Here is mine, cut off to protect the...
  5. elusive

Easy to work with - joecoulson

A quick shout our to joecoulson. Purchased a turntable that was packed great and arrived safely! Many thanks! Dale
  6. elusive

Ernie's Retirement

I'm in
  7. elusive

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Jan 4, 2009
  8. elusive

Great working with Shug451

Great transaction with "Shug451". Hope you enjoy the pre-amp. Dale
  9. elusive

Frannie (Buglegirl)_-- None better!

As always, a pleasure doing business with you Frannie! Enjoy the QNAP, I'm sure you will put it to great use. Dale
  10. elusive

karmanfamily, top notch.

Another shout out. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Hope you enjoy the OPPO headphone amp! Dale
  11. elusive

Great transaction with mrk229

Just a shout out to "mrk229" - great transaction. Hope you enjoy the pre-amp! Dale
  12. elusive

Thanks byoungman1

Another "Thank you" to byoungman1. As has been my experience previously, easy to work with, item was well packaged and perfectly described. Highly recommended! Dale
  13. elusive

Help me choose a TT to put some effort into

I agree with most of the posters. I would get a decent cartridge and see what you think of the sound. PM the name of the AT cart you show in the first pic that you bought a stylus for. I might have a cart for you at no charge.
  14. elusive

2 VOA Auctions - Luminous Audio Passive Preamp, Rothwell MM Phono Preamp

Payment sent to Grumpy with the description, "VOA Luminous Audio Passive Preamp".
Back
Top Bottom