1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
embrown057
Last Activity:
Nov 14, 2018 at 6:14 PM
Audio Tech/Dog Breeder

Share This Page

embrown057

Active Member, Male, from Apollo Beach,FL

embrown057 was last seen:
Nov 14, 2018 at 6:14 PM
    1. jhoops01
      jhoops01
      Hi Ed,
      I was given your name by AKer Dander. I've got a Sony STR V4 that's cutting out in the right channel. Is this something you could look at? I'd like for the whole receiver to be checked, if possible. I'm in Spring Hill.

Thanks,
      Joe
      352-238-1366
    2. Rmac587
      Rmac587
      Hi Ed,
      I contacted Glenn McDonald about rebuilding an Au-717 Sansui and he's pretty backed up. He put me on to you as someone who does good work. I'm wondering when you might have an opening, if at all.
      Best, Rob McLain
      Buena Park, Ca.
    3. mikenelson
      mikenelson
      Hello Ed
      I just logged into my account tonight, and saw your message. I didn't think to check for any pms. Thank you for contacting me .

You said you have several drivers for hpm 200 speakers, I am sure interested to hear what you have.
      Here is my email address
      janoltd@telus.net

Regards Mike Nelson
    4. Hasher76
      Hasher76
      hey there, Nick (drumiv) commented on my concept 16.5 issues post and stated that you recently had done work to his and maybe of some assistance.
      Do you do work on them or if possible could I pick your brain on some problems I am having with mine?

Thanks
      Josh
    5. mikeg58
      mikeg58
      Hello, I have a pioneer sx 1250 I would like looked at. Purchased it on eBay and was told that you are the man to see. Please let me know if your interested, thank you
    6. dndg
      dndg
      I have a Marantz 2275 that needs some touching up and I was wondering if you'd be interested in a repair job. I was referred to you by an AK admin. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Daniel
    7. Brutus63
      Brutus63
      Got a couple of questions about a sx-5580 that I just came a crossed. Do you mind?
      You come highly recommended but I don't want to be a bother
      Tom
  • About

Audio Tech/Dog Breeder
    Audio Repair 1973-

Dog's/Smart People/Great sound