Recent content by Embryos

1. Embryos

Dual 621 help me! (Please)

Thanks! Ill give it a shot. If anyone reads this Id still greatly appreciate a response on audiokarma!
  2. Embryos

Dual 621 help me! (Please)

Hello, I am in the process of repairing a Dual 621 turntable for a complete stranger that reached out to me on Facebook. I figured “Ive repaired a few Duals, how bad can it be?” The only thing it really needed was a steuerpimpel replacement and a couple of adjustments, but I figured I’d go the...
  3. Embryos

JBL L100t3 plastic badge question

Please do, Thank you!
  4. Embryos

Much thanks!
  5. Embryos

MAN! Thank you so much for all the info and resources.. its greatly appreciated! I will look into 3d printing locally here in Albuquerque , I didn't realize that 3D printing was available to the general public on a wide scale! I guess I should turn off my stereo and step outside more... heh...
  6. Embryos

true. now I just need to find someone with a 3d printer! Any idea if particular businesses that may do it?
  7. Embryos

I will! please do the same.
  8. Embryos

thanks for the heads up! I contacted him and unfortunately he doesn't have them..
  9. Embryos

I am in desperate need of the plastic badges for the L 100 type3... Parts for these speakers seem to never come up on eBay, I’m wondering if anybody has a lead to a place where I may find these parts. As soon as I get them done, my speakers will be complete! Thank you!
  10. Embryos

reglue FM signal Strength pointer? Marantz 2252b

I only have one basic multimeter, and electrical is definitely a weak point for me. But I did check for continuity, it was ranging from 600 to 900. I also happen to find The needle and successfully super glued it back on, I was pretty impressed with myself! As soon as that thing started...
  11. Embryos

You’re right! I figured it would’ve fell to the bottom of the receiver, but there’s no way it could’ve gotten out of the enclosure itself. The damn thing is nowhere to be found!
  12. Embryos

So you think that the slamming/clicking meter is a result of a bigger problem? I was looking into finding a replacement meter, but I would hate to install it only for the new one to slam and bust the needle also...sorry for the dumb question, but if I put a volt meter on the pins/tuned station...
  13. Embryos

Im sure its down there somewhere, I just havent opened it up to hunt for it!
  14. Embryos

thanks for the advice.. I definitely figured its better off replacing but I was just wondering about the theory of being able to adhere back into place.. I believe I found a new meter online... As far as replacing the entire meter assembly, is it a matter of soldering? When the new one is...
Back
Top Bottom