Recent content by emeis

1. emeis

Crackling noises on Revox A77 MKIII 4 track

Hello titanstats Yes i did
  2. emeis

oldvinyldude Thanks for the reply! According to your questions: The machine was running fine.No crackling or scratching,until it started to spin like crazy,.no matter what speed was choosen Electrolytic capacitors have been replaced on all boards.Also the tantalums with new electrolytics.All...
  3. emeis

I forgot to mention that is happening without a tape as well,..scratching sounds on all selections (stereo right left,mono) in NAB or IEC mode
  4. emeis

Hello everybody! How can i solve the issue? I guess the fault is to the reproduction amplifier cards,but where? Electrolytics and tantalums capacitors have been replaced,and installed new trimmerpots everywhere. When i hit play there are crackling noises in both channels (listening with...
  5. emeis

Pioneer DVL-700

Hi I'm thinking to use this beast as a CD player.I really liked the sound of it What are your thoughts and experiences?
  6. emeis

Technics SL-1210MK2 unstable rotation

Greetings to all I need some help Asks 250 euros With Pitch fader(light is not lit) locked to the center,this is the behaviour after 20 years sitting to the basement What are the possible causes?Is it easy fixable? Should i go for it? Thanks https://files.fm/u/asnqauxt#/view/ufpgkhvt;play
  7. emeis

What to buy?

Hi I would like to ask you I haver the chance to take a Leader LBO-552 Stereoscope and from the other a Hitachi V422 Oscilliscope Both at the same price. 80 euros each in full working condition. Which one is better to choose and why? Thanks
  8. emeis

Technics boards

Hi to all I would like to ask if i can use a Technics sl-1200MK3 mainboard,to my broken sl-1200mk2. Is that possible?.I read that mk3 was for the Japanese market only.The mainboard is it compatible with the mk2? Thanks
  9. emeis

Do i really need a DAC?

Hi Gentlemen I have a vintage system with: Rotel integrated stereo amplifier RA-612 Philips CDR 775 recorder Nakamichi 582,and BX300 cassette decks Bose 901 seriesIII speakers I want to connect my PC (Asus P5E motherboard) to my system so i can listen to my flac files,or to make mix tapes with...
  10. emeis

AR-2x Speakers

Hi to all I would like to know if they are good speakers and they worth restoring,modding, fixing them... All opinions and suggestions are most welcome Thank you
  11. emeis

Stanton stylus question

Jeff449 probably you're right.It's the D5100E stylus It's running on a Technics SL-23 turntable and it sounds awesome! Thank you all guys Another question. Stanton D5107A is a good one?I heard good words for it Any experience about? Thank you all guys!
  12. emeis

Stanton stylus question

Hi Gentlemen! I have a question concerning a stanton stylus i use. After a lot of reading i set it to 2,8 grams I think it's a D5100EE stylus with tracking force 2-5 grams It has an excellent sound The question is "am i correct to the above"? I need some enlightenment from the experts here...
  13. emeis

BEOVOX S-60

infullview..parts-express is a good source but too far away from me. What is your opinion about these ones from Germany? https://www.ebay.de/itm/1-Audio-Tschentscher-Luftspule-0-70-mH-1-50-mm-Draht/111219433322?hash=item19e531df6a:g:0AIAAOSwKfVXF3nf:rk:3:pf:0
  14. emeis

BEOVOX S-60

I have a question. What if i remove the ferrite cores from both crossovers to the bass section? How would they sound,and is it safe? What the symptoms-problems would be? Thanks!
  15. emeis

BEOVOX S-60

I had an opinion about the issue from a good friend. What do you think about? "The original coils of the crossover also include ferrites. For this reason you can not replace the original coils that had the ferrites in the center, with others without the ferrite core and wrapped in air. The...
Back
Top Bottom