Recent content by emresorkun

1. emresorkun

JVC SX-911

2. emresorkun

JVC SX-911

There is a seller in Yahoo Japan selling a whole pair in horrible condition but tweeters seems to be ok. Unfortunately I could not register to Yahoo Japan since I do not have a Japanese mobile number :) and ask the guy to sell me only the tweeters :) I will try to find another way to reach to him!
  3. emresorkun

JVC SX-911

I have been reading comments like yours a lot which makes me even more excited about this model and thank you for the good wishes. I am feeling a little bit like a fool since I paid 150$ for a pair in bad condition.. I am pretty sure the Gamma is not original and the tweeter with jvc...
  4. emresorkun

JVC SX-911

I am one of those fools who fall in love with the looks of a speaker. JVC SX-911 (or SX-511 in Japan) was my platonic love and today I found a pair and I quickly realized one of the tweeters is dead. I opened it I realized it is not even original, years ago the original was replaced with a...
  5. emresorkun

sx-850's power supply (AWR102), some transistors are not available at Mouser

@LesE thank you very much. I could not find this at before. Thank you.
  6. emresorkun

Thank you Mark. I would like to share the power supply board of my unit. It is written 102 on it, that is the reason I start looking around for the schema.
  7. emresorkun

First I would like to thank @markthefixer for the list he posted almost 12 years ago for AWR102 PS boards of SX-850 ( here is the list I am referring to https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sx-850-power-supply-board.279759/#post-15401235 ) I decided to (almost) rebuild my AWR102 PS...
  8. emresorkun

sx-850 power supply board

I will start a new one, thank you! or you already have the answers here. Thank you very much. Maybe I should delete the one I just created. Sorry for the mess-
  9. emresorkun

sx-850 power supply board

First I would like to thank @markthefixer for the list! I decided to (almost) rebuild my AWR102 PS board and I used the transistor list as quoted in the message. I created the shopping cart in mouser and here we go, tom my surprise only two of the listed transistors are not available. Maybe...
  10. emresorkun

Marantz WC-22 Construction Plans

Thank you very much for this great tread and carefully prepared dimension! Now some other analog music lover in Turkey producing these! Thank you!
  11. emresorkun

Finding the missing parts of a Kenwood Ka-8004 (wood side panels)

I found this KA-8004 and as usually they are most of the rocker switches were not there anymore. I decided to start my restoration process from the production of rocker switches. Eventually, these switches were hand made by a great artist (Mehmet Usta) in Turkey. I attached the photos (my bad...
  12. emresorkun

Kenwood KA-8004 recap?

I just want to thank you for the list. I bought a 8004 last week and I will restore the amp, it is a long time project..I am sure this list and the conversation here will help a lot.. I hope you are still enjoying the 8004! Best regards
  13. emresorkun

Connecting receivers via passive pre-amplifier to a power amp..How?

Thank you for the comments! Lets see which will be better to my ears, Onkyo or Pioneer..I even have a Luxman R 1500 that I can try which will make the process of trying out different receivers even more fun! Thank you!
  14. emresorkun

Wow, that is something I never thought! Can I ask the reason behind your advise? I will assume taping out Pioneer and Onkyo would be both technically ok but I think your advise for me to use Onkyo instead of Pioneer is interesting. Do you think Tx-4500 better than Pioneer Sx-780? Thank you!
  15. emresorkun

Thank you for the reply! This fixed level output confuses me. It is okey if I cannot use the balance and tone controls of the receiver but I would like to be sure that I will not blow up my power amplifier and speakers. I hope passive preamplifier I am using between them will stop this happening...
Back
Top Bottom