Recent content by EricC

1. EricC

toro elect snowblower

We purchased the Ego mower in 2015 and have added a number of Ego tools. A few years ago I picked up their snow blower when it came out to get more batteries. Since we purchased the Ego snow blower I think I have used the gas Honda twice. This winter I didn't use either, my wife used the Ego. It...
  2. EricC

If you were to buy a new vehicle.....

Come on Zebra, lets try to keep this thread alive and respect the original posters request. Some of us may not have enough hair to grow a manbun.
  3. EricC

Lexus/Land Cruiser: LX 470/570 or GX-460 ?

Same here and we bought a CPO GX460. I couldn't justify the Land Cruiser premium.
  4. EricC

Calling all Yamaha cr-3020 owners

5. EricC

Anyone seen the new BMW 4 series coupe?

I agree with you on the 5 series. We still have my wife's 02 525it manual with sport package hanging around. I had an 01 with similar specs prior to my e91. I'm not a big fan of the E90 style but I like manual rwd wagons and I think the e91 without the roof rack has a nice side profile and...
  6. EricC

Anyone seen the new BMW 4 series coupe?

If you want one of the last examples of what made BMW a drivers car, pick up a 128i ideally equipped with a manual transmission, sport package, and without I-drive. Straight 6, no turbos, and driver focused. I have had BMWs as daily drivers for nearly 20 years but cannot get into anything after...
  7. EricC

Seeking tuner service in Carlisle, PA area (central PA)

Adam - How did the repair go? Another local Harrisburg resource is R & J Electronics in Shiremanstown. They repaired a Sansui 8080 receive I had and were very reasonable.
  8. EricC

will we be in a buyer's market?

I'm with Sam on this one. While I think there will be plenty of buy opportunities in a number of areas, my main focus is keeping my elderly, high risk relatives in good health and ensuring they have their life sustaining needs met. My wife and I are very fortunate, we can do our jobs remotely...
  9. EricC

Save my Yamaha cd player

I wish I saw this earlier as I have two NOS lasers. I haven't used either of my CD players for several years so I have been contemplating moving them on
  10. EricC

Save my Yamaha cd player

Years ago (10+) I called Yamaha to inquire about a replacement laser for the CDX-1120 was told the part number VK427900 is compatible with this player. Looking at this part I see it includes the TAOHS HG1 laser.
  11. EricC

Anyone still Listen to FM Radio? Good stations by you?

When I was on the road this was my go-to station. You can pick it up in Harrisburg on 99.7. The other was 93.5 WTPA which is unfortunately dead. I wake up to NPR 89.5 and that is about all I have listened to for the last several years. My wife picks out the music when we do the regular road trip...
  12. EricC

EBAY: WINTEC TOTL R1120

Will be interesting to see what this sells for. I've had one posted in Barter Town for a while without any interest. I may need to move over to eBay if this does well.
  13. EricC

How BMW disposes of used test cars

I still miss my 95 540i/6. My e39 is going up for sale today and it is easier to let go of then the e34.
  14. EricC

Cars that almost made it Stateside, what's your favorite?

E34 M5 Touring OR 70 series Land Cruiser
  15. EricC

Cars that almost made it Stateside, what's your favorite?

E34 M5 Touring OR 70 series Land Cruiser
Back
Top Bottom