1. E

Sarasota/Tampa audio event

Updated pics and info added to event
  2. E

addtional pic
  3. E

Doug Hurlburt and David Sckolnik of Naples-based Dynamic Sounds Associates are hosting a joint Suncoast-Sarasota audio club meeting at Sun City Center community campus on February 10th at 1-4pm. They will be demo'ing their full line of audiophile electronics with Studio Electric loudspeakers...
  4. E

Spatial Audio M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I have the M4 Turbo's and couldn't be happier with them. They can play clear and loud with good material. I have added a REL Sub to my pair and you will have all the bass you want with these. They are very dynamic and revealing but do need plenty of space and proper positioning for their best...
  5. E

July 22, 2017 Sarasota/Suncoast Audio Demo by Soundfield Audio

The Suncoast/Sarasota Audio clubs will be hosting speaker demo by Soundfield Audio of Tampa. The following is a description of what we will have on hand. 1) 8" 2 way bookshelf, waveguide dome tweeter. Hybrid sub/woofer driver extends bass into 20s. 2x250w DSP amp. 2) Tower 12" coax dipole (yes...
  6. E

Looking for Central Florida members.

There is a Tampa and a Sarasota audio cub. If any want to check them out in July we are having a combined meeting in Sun City Center. Link: https://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-Audiophile-Society/events/238450966/ Hope to see some there.
  7. E

Looking for Central Florida members.

There is a audio club in both Tampa and Sarasota. https://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-Audiophile-Society/ https://www.meetup.com/SarasotaAudiophiles/ Monthly meetings and road trips.
  8. E

What's British in your system?

Monitor Audio What are some good amps to drive MA speakers?
  9. E

What's British in your system?

Monitor Audio Silver S1"s
  10. E

Aperion speakers

Adcom amps are generally conservative rated and these speakers can be driven with less according to Aperion.
  11. E

Speaker suggestions?

I currently own the Aperion Intimus 6T's and will say that they will play loud and good. You need a big room for them as they are sizable. I detail in the mid to upper range is not as good to me but this may be the elcetronics I am using. Fit and finish is remarkable for a speaker at this price...
  12. E

Aperion speakers

I own a pair of Intimus 6T's and would like to see if anyone can recommend a good amp to match these with. I am currently using a Parasound pre and Adcom 545II and do not feel I hear the best from these speakers with this combo. My biggest issue with what I hear is that the speakers sound...
  13. E

Electrohome Console

I have a warranty card that says it has 15 tube functions, with multiplex 21 tube functions. Is it financially reasonable to restore this unit. It does play and the radio does sound good. Have not tried the turntable yet. Or would it be better to try selling the parts to someone that is into...
  14. E

Electrohome Console

I just received an Electrohome Layfayette console sold new in 1963 in Ontario. It has a Garrard AT6 TT and is rated at 20 watts. It is a tube amp and radio with 8" Jensen woofers. This is all I can find out about and what I am wondering if this is worth restoring whole ar just selling parts...
  15. E

Covering with Fortite

What is the reason for using Fortite on Klipsch horns?
Back
Top Bottom