Recent content by escorial

1. escorial

SUGGESTIONS ?? - On The Ear Folding Bluetooth Headphones??? $<75

Well the JBL 510BT just arrived and DO NOT LIKE! Two issues headband very very tight and I have a normal head felt discomfort almost immediately and after a few min I had to take them off. The other was too much bass, I must be getting old but the bass was just too much, I did try different...
  2. escorial

Thanks all, I ordered a JBL 510BT off bay, refurbished direct from JBL, 19.bux delivered w 2 year warranty. Don't know how they will work out but 19bux and 2 year warranty what the heck. Should be here in a few days
  3. escorial

Hi I have been looking for a set of on the ear folding bluetooth headphones to wear on my walks. Would like to spend under $75. I saw the JBL 510 which sort of interested myself but I had seen many complaints about the tight fit. I really do not care if they are name brand or have noise...
  4. escorial

audio-technica ath-es5 anyone know if a model this size is made in Bluetooth?

I also.tried these off Amazon. Tight fit, more for.a chds.head Very cheap but sound ok for my walks. RTUSIA Small Bluetooth Headphones Wrap Around Head - Sports Wireless Headset with Built in Microphone and Crystal-Clear Sound, Foldable and Carried in The Purse, and 12-Hour Battery Life...
  5. escorial

I have a adapter but it's a pita if you have cell.in pocket (accident waiting to happen).could break it off Samsung S20 5g
  6. escorial

Btw I prefer on the ear.vs over the ear. I t think on would be smaller
  7. escorial

Hi My audio-technica ath-es5 are the perfect size for when I work out but me new cell id BT only/ What Im trying to find is a equivalent size in bluetooth, here . Mine fold small enough that I can fit in my hoodie pocket as well it as does not have huge cans. I wrote A-T for suggestions...
  8. escorial

Who makes a preamp w RF remote?

Thanks, but do not think any would work. The other issue is space. I have went through a window and bounced off a mirror but that was very limited plus hit or miss
  9. escorial

Who makes a preamp w RF remote?

Was wondering if any company makes a preamp that has a RF remote instead of IR one? If do reasonably priced? Would be used on a boat so drilling would not be considered. So signal would have to go through a wall or 2. Distance 30' Tia
  10. escorial

Crown DC-300A 1/4" inputs?

Again thanks all and happy holidays
  11. escorial

I figured it out it's not motorcycle but mono sorry I good sounds great
  12. escorial

Better pix I hope
  13. escorial

Diagram off back
  14. escorial

Hi Just picked the amp up and have a question about stereo/mono hookup. If I'm reading correctly the left input is 2 Chanel stero.and the right one is for motorcycle use. I'm I understanding correctly? This is a early version w/o thr stereo mono slider switch inhavebseen on some. TIA
Back
Top Bottom