ess amt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ESS AMT, I heard others mentioning you and I thought I'd introduce myself. I am....um....the stepgrandson of Oskar Heil (no blood there, but my daughter has the Heil blood). I live in Oskar's house, here in No. Cal. I saw Shackman55 saying that you needed a new Avatar. I've got pics of Oskar and his wife (second wife, not the one from Russia). How about a picture of his personal CA license plate? HS LABS in the 1970's blue and yellow. Anyhow, pleeeeezed to meet you.
    Need to get you a good Avatar!! Perhaps a picture of Oskar himself! Or really go obscure and get one of his wife!
    I think that would be a excellent idea. Notify Catus Bob as well-perhaps this will get him motivated to get his pair up and running.
    ok thanks. it seems to be raining ESS on me here lol. i just got a pair of amt 5's(need a refoam) and am getting the 1b's monday.
    Hey Al...just saw your message re: ESS stuff. Don't know why I didn't see it sooner. Still interested?
    John
    Hey Al, don't know if you are getting my reply emails or not???
    Did you get the crossover diagrams I sent you?

Dave
    Hey Dave:
    pretty sure I have one-- I never throw anything away!
    Let me look around and see which cranny I shoved it in..
    Al
    Hi Al, I noticed in the post that you might have one of those aluminum rings hanging around. Let me know if you do (that is of course if it is an extra and you are not doing anything with it.) I'd gladly buy it from you...

Thanks

Dave
    Hey Al

Very slowly!!! LOL! That's ok though... I figure by the time I'm done it will have taken most of the summer. I'm in no rush other than to keep a low profile from the wife... Too many speakers around... it's starting to annoy her!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom