Recent content by Ess

1. E

Help me choose a good turntable

I think a removable head shell is easier to replace. I like the sleek look of the Fluance RT8, but where do i buy another belt if the original one was damaged? it's a bit of a hassle to buy one item online and paying more of what it's worth for shipping overseas.
  2. E

No I'm not in the US, I'm in Saudi Arabia, I just use the dollar currency because I plan to order online and most of the websites are US based
  3. E

No I do not have any speakers at the moment. Will buying only the speakers suffice, or do I need to buy more equipments? (eg. a receiver, preamp, amp)
  4. E

I Meant the $400 is for the turntable, and for the other equipments i will have to research more, so i'll know whether to save up if it's worth it or buy something affordable.
  5. E

I'm going back and fourth with these two, the PLX-500 and the AT LP 120. I have no clue what my setup should be :(
  6. E

I definitely like the Pioneer PLX-500 more than the LP 120
  7. E

I would prefer a new turntable because it will not be a hassle like the vintage one or even the used ones
  8. E

I don't think it's a factor for me
  9. E

No more that $400
  10. E

Hello everyone, my name is Sara and I'm new to the vinyl community and want to buy a turntable that will last me many years. I have done my research and realized that crosley turntables are bad for your records. So far these are my options: • Audio Technica AT-LP120-USB. • Teac TN 400s. • Music...
Back
Top Bottom