Recent content by Ethan25

1. Ethan25

Just got a set of Boston VR3 Tower speakers...

So, I just got a set of Boston VR3 Tower speakers - pretty much mint condition, for my setup at work. I work long long hours and my employer is good with me having this setup in my office which is right off the production area. It helps to listen to music all day to drown out the low rumble of...
  2. Ethan25

Phil Keaggy - A (not so brief) Discography

Listening to Freehand, which is technically Acoustic Sketches Vol 2 - great great stuff coming through my Boston VR M50 speakers and my HK730
  3. Ethan25

great album - do you have the demo album of this that he put on his Bandcamp page???
  4. Ethan25

great Jammin' record right there!!!
  5. Ethan25

Thanks for posting this to our thread! I will try to keep better tabs - I work long long hours about 60 hours a week as an accountant and am busy trying to do a new business on the side as a Sand grain photographer....lol Yes, you read that right!
  6. Ethan25

Today's Contemporary Christian Music (CCM/Xian) Playlist

This is such a good album! Finally some good Christian music that's from today! (not CCM - indie)
  7. Ethan25

THat's such a great album - I just got the LP for my cousin
  8. Ethan25

I watch this 30 minute concert often. Seeing the expression on the student's faces in the front row is priceless!
  9. Ethan25

absolutely - LOL that's awesome!
  10. Ethan25

a great song. The entire album is very consistent. You may be interested in Acoustic Sketches as well.... On Some Distant Shore is my favorite off the album I think....
  11. Ethan25

Yes, I am very familiar with his music as my parents went through their Keith Green "phase" when I was in my early teens. I pretended to hate it, but I really did like it and now I really have a heart for his music.
  12. Ethan25

We listen to this as a family very often! Almost every weekend!
  13. Ethan25

wonderful album!!
Back
Top Bottom