Recent content by etsuHoopsFan

1. etsuHoopsFan

Schiit Modius popping sound

I figured it out with the help of a Schiit forum. I needed to turn on the "Audio clock trim" setting on the BluOS app. For those with the same issue, go to settings > audio > then slide the audio clock setting to on. Done... no more clicks, pops or distractions!
  2. etsuHoopsFan

Interesting. Thanks for sharing the chip info. I previously had a Peachtree DACit hooked up the same way and no issues so apparently it’s the chip you mention.
  3. etsuHoopsFan

Unfortunately, yes.
  4. etsuHoopsFan

I have a Bluesound Node 2i that I have connected to the Modius via coax out, then from the Modius to a Peachtree 220 amp via XLR. So I am using my 2i as preamp (variable out). I don't have a preamp in the system. I have just introduced the Modius into the system. Prior I had the 2i connected...
  5. etsuHoopsFan

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Jazz compilation on a vintage 1958 Garrard RC88/4 IMG_2311 by etsuHoopsFan posted May 11, 2022 at 8:05 PM
  6. IMG_2311

IMG_2311

7. etsuHoopsFan

My NAD Monitor Series system

The NAD monitor series is still one of my favorites. Powerful and good looks. Plus if you can find those those rack handles with the red inserts....killer!
  8. etsuHoopsFan

California Audio Labs Icon MKII - Output Issues

Took the CD player to a friend's system. Hooked it up to a Schiit DAC, played perfect. Brought it back home, hooked it up to the Fosi DAC, played fine. Hooked it up to the Rotel via the coax and no sound. So strange. I guess I will chalk this up to the Rotel not wanting to play nice with...
  9. etsuHoopsFan

I opened it up but did not see anything unusual, everything looks clean with no dust or evidence of shorted or burnt areas. I got to thinking maybe my Rotel integrated/DAC was the problem. I hooked up an old DVD player with digital coax out to the Rotel's coax in and it played fine. So it...
  10. etsuHoopsFan

Hello, someone mentioned you in a thread I started about an output problem with my California...

Hello, someone mentioned you in a thread I started about an output problem with my California Audio Lab CD player. Said you might have an answer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks here is a link to my post...
  11. etsuHoopsFan

Thanks, I will look but I doubt I will know what I am looking at. I am not electronics tech savvy.
  12. etsuHoopsFan

Recently picked up locally a CAL CD player for next to nothing, near mint cosmetically. Seller said that it only worked as a transport using the coax output and that the analog RCA out did not work. Sure enough nothing from the RCAs. Hooked up via coax to my Rotel A12 and it worked and...
  13. etsuHoopsFan

Pictures of your computer set ups

IMG_1075 by etsuHoopsFan posted Aug 12, 2021 at 8:54 AM Peachtree Audio Decco2, Cambridge Audio S20 speakers on Peachtree desktop stands, Cambridge Audio Minx subwoofer (under desk), Lenovo ThinkPad and ThinkVision monitor.
  14. IMG_1075

IMG_1075

15. etsuHoopsFan

Cambridge Audio Sonata NP30

Anyone currently have one of these units or have experience with one? I know they are old, but I am just looking for something that I can plug a thumb drive in with my CD collection in WAV format, then output it digitally to my Peachtree integrated. Will the NP30 also stream Spotify Connect and...
Back
Top Bottom