Recent content by Falstaff

1. Falstaff

Air Guns

The ATF has stated in their regs that airguns are NOT to be considered firearms. Where would the fire be as there is no niter or powder to burn making it a firearm? But, many municipalities DO have regs on discharging them within city limits and do require at least a small game license if you...
  2. Falstaff

Air Guns

CO2 airguns have a temp range in which they are effective. Too hot or too cold and they loose power. A simple single multi pumps like a Crosman 1377 or 1322 would fit the bill. I have a couple Crosman 2240 co2 pistols that have extended barrels as target pistols that are extremely accurate out...
  3. Falstaff

Advice dealing with tempo-challenge band mates

Keeping time should be a BASIC skill set for a musician. If you can't keep the time, what the hell are you doing in a band? Is it the rhythm section as a whole? Just the drummer? Just the bassist driving the musical car into the guardrail? Record them and let them listen to how they are going...
  4. Falstaff

Things you don't see anymore.

If I remember correctly, Johnny Carson and Doc Sevrenson wore a lot of large print plaid suits and they were considered very stylish in the 70s.
  5. Falstaff

Things you don't see anymore.

Was talking to my daughter about the school dances they have now, what they're like as compared when I was in HS in the mid 70s. One thing missing...slow dancing. Kids these apparently aren't into it. All I can say is they are missing out. Slow dancing with your girl in your arms was the best...
  6. Falstaff

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

Another old man minute...It seems like no-one can drive in a straight line anymore. Most people I see on the road are all over their lane from one side to the other. It's not that hard to drive a straight line folks. Just put down the phone, don't take those last two drinks or even just turn off...
  7. Falstaff

@ More Celebrity Deaths This Week

Don't mean to be the Grimm Reaper here but news reports Stella Stevens passed away at 84.
  8. Falstaff

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

Fertilizer?
  9. Falstaff

Jim Carrey: Audiophile?

Could be real...or could be staged.
  10. Falstaff

What tv show are you currently binging?

Been revisiting all the early 2000s episodes of VH1's Bands Reunited.
  11. Falstaff

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

space shuttle dropped a deuce!!!!
  12. Falstaff

Not often seen pics of artists and celebs.

For some reason the picture of Norma Jean on the right as a teenager, reminds me of this picture, on the left, of Jean Louisa Kelly from Uncle Buck.
  13. Falstaff

The ever lovely Raquel Welch who sadly, according to her management company, passed away today after a short illness.
  14. Falstaff

Raquel Welch Has Passed

Raquel Welch's management company is reporting that after a short illness, has passed away at 82. I'm gutted as she was for me and so many young men....and old men now, the ultimate in sex appeal and beauty. RIP
  15. Falstaff

Jane was always a hottie. What a set of gams!
Back
Top Bottom