Recent content by Fat Point Ja

1. F

Want to hire a band?

From Hobbit's Random Picture thread on Sailing Anarchy:
  2. F

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

At the old Sinclair refinery in Hammond, IN. The boss asked my Pipefitter Bro, "Jim, how did you bend this brand new Rigid 4 ft pipe wrench?" Jim, "You told us to change out that valve that was about 100 years old. We put the wrench on it and it wouldn't budge. Then we put a cheater pipe on and...
  3. F

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

It has been fun, but bye, bye Dusty. You got a pay raise last year to $1 mil. Great restaurants, no snow and a reasonable level of stress. The Florida Atlantic University Country Club. Big pay raise to go to Michigan. Midwest food, snow and ****ing cold and a pressure cooker. Their 2 latest...
  4. F

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

Last year was a fluke for my Owls of The Florida Atlantic University. I did my first 2 years as a Fighting Tree, The Sycamores of The Indiana State University. I left there before Larry got there.
  5. F

Vinyl only spin list

A fun one.
  6. F

The Garrard Zero 100

Pages 11 & 12
  7. F

The Garrard Zero 100

From a box my wife stashed away 50 years ago.
  8. F

F1 2024

It is time for the new season. I will post up now and again in memory of Binkman. Bahrain is the first Qualifying on Friday Race on Saturday. Will Max stay on his roll? Does Lewis have the motivation with Mercedes his move to Ferrari next year?
  9. F

We may be cool........

Personality and talent are sometimes mutually exclusive.
  10. F

We may be cool........

My wife was there, she describes him as dumbass.
  11. F

Michael Jackson and Taylor Swift officially out of the music demographic

I passed on seeing The Jackson Five at Dex Card's Wild Goose at the NG Armory in Hammond, IN along time ago.
  12. F

Wedding System In 100 year old Log building + long rambles about old gear

I started out with a NAD 1020 pre and a pair of NAD 2140 bridged. Now it's an Onkyo 100 watt AVR in stereo. If you are in SW Florida, stop in for a listen.
  13. F

Wedding System In 100 year old Log building + long rambles about old gear

I've used my Altec Model 15's at the Punta Gorda Women's Club (3400 sq ft w/10 ft ceilings) for Halloween parties and Nelson's backyard on Gator Creek for New Years. It filled both with good sound. They play both background and rockin' tunes.
Back
Top Bottom