Share This Page

feinstei

AK Member, from Indiana

Subscriber
feinstei was last seen:
Sep 17, 2018 at 8:18 PM
    1. Yellowsub68
      Yellowsub68
      Hi, I’m not sure if this is a PM? I was wondering if you could be so kind as to forward me a PDF of the McIntosh MC275 MkVI service manual? Thank you! :)
      1. feinstei
        feinstei
        You'd have to send me a personal message with your E-mail address. It's too big to post here. Click on my name, then click on "Start A Conversation"....
        Jun 2, 2018
    2. sme2100
      sme2100
      Concerning the MC275MKVI I had read an article about the 50th Anniversary edition, same as the MKVI, that circuit changes had been made, one being an increase in B+ voltage to 720VDC. It is unlikely that Mac would use B+ this high for the KT88's and I assume it is a misprint. Since you have a copy of the MKVI service manual, could you email me with the B+ plate voltage. My email is steveo2100@me.com. Thank you
      Steve
    3. mcintoshaddict
      mcintoshaddict
      It turns out that AT&T is having problems with their mail. Please send it instead to geherm@gmail.com instead? Thanks!
    4. mcintoshaddict
      mcintoshaddict
      geherman@pacbell.net Thanks!!
    5. mcintoshaddict
      mcintoshaddict
      You offered me a service manual for the MC275 MkVI. Thanks! Is this the way you PM someone?
      1. feinstei
        feinstei
        Sure.... Send me your E-mail address and I'll send you the service manual as a PDF file.
        Feb 17, 2018
      2. feinstei
        feinstei
        It's been sent to your GMAIL account. It's a ZIP file of about 3 megabytes. Please reply back if you don't get it......
        Feb 17, 2018
  • About

Veterinarian