Fisherdude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Does yours work? The suction cups are completely dried out and cracked on mine. Everything else mine needs is available except for the suction cups. I’m trying to come up with something that will work but not very hopeful
    Fisherdude
    Fisherdude
    No, it doesn't work. I can take a look at it later today.
    Fisher Lincoln record player
    Do you or did you have one?
    Thanks
    George
    Fisherdude
    Fisherdude
    Hi George! Thanks for the note. Sorry it took me a few days to reply, but I'm not on every day anymore. Yes, I do have one! And an original manual as well.
    My Sansui 7070 worked perfectly last time I used it about 2 weeks ago. Now i have no sound coming from the speakers but the HEADPHONES work perfectly. I have tried a different set of speakers that i know are working. All lights and meters work fine and you can see the volume meters moving.

I do have a service manual for this unit, but limited electrical experience.

Please Help
    Hey Fisher Dude hoping to get some of your expert advice. I have a 500c in a barzilay cabinet. I can pickup a non working 400t cheap with a nice looking walnut cabinet. Any chance thar cab will work for my 500c?

Thanks, john
    Hi Fisherdude, I have a Fisher 301 on the bench with a shorted TR02053-6 in the power supply that I need to replace but I'm unable to find any info on it. I find one cross to an nte number nte159 but this can't be right. The transistor is a pnp power transistor, heat sink mounted that regulates approx 30 vdc from a 50+ volt source. Any help would be appreciated.
    Fisherdude
    Fisherdude
    Thanks for the note! However, I'm not as active on AK as I used to be. I think you will be surprised at how much good info you can get if you post your question in the Fisher Forum. There are several experts who are online almost every single day, and you should get a response within 24 hours. Good luck!
    Hi fisherdude. I recently went to the Great Lakes and caught a 46 pound RS-Z1. This is the one that did not get away!
    Hi fisherdude
    I just bought a Fisher Lincoln model 70. I had read you have a copy of the service manual to it
    Would it be possible to get a copy of it from you?
    Fisherdude
    Fisherdude
    I haven't dug into my "archives" since I moved five years ago. Let me see if I can find it.
    Hi, I have a thread here on Fisher 111k speakers. Could you look at the post and give me your opinion. I currently have some fisher xp66b speakers and they sound great. Are the 111k speakers the "ultimate" of Fisher speakers or just marginally better than what I have.
    thanks
    D
    Hi hope your doing well, just wondering if you know why my posted pictures of all the dlk 4 an other dlk model are not restored yet in my DLK MODEL 4 thread. It seams that the glitch that caused a lot of the photos to not port over to the new site after the changes where has been fixed. I'm seeing lots of old pics restored back into a lot of old threads. Please help to get my pictures restored if you can. Thanks
    Fisherdude
    Fisherdude
    Sorry I missed this when you posted it!

Us "regular" mods don't have access to the data from before the change to the new software. I'm not sure why your DLK pics haven't been restored, but Ernie will probably know. Send a pm to luvvinvinyl with your question, and he should answer it pretty quickly.
    Hi
    I am new, just read the rules about questions regarding value. I don't want to break the rules, but I have a question regarding worth of a vintage product. It was my father's (he is 90) and I told him that I would sell it for him;I do sell some stuff on eBay-for fun as a hobby, and my interests are vintage ceramics,glass. This is totally out of my league. My dad was a radio operator in WWII, & this item was his pride and joy. In addition to the worth of the item, I really would like to know about it as well.I am just not sure if I am aloud to ask it's worth, and I'm afraid to even say what it is without seeing if it is ok with you (the moderator.) I do know, in doing a bit of eBay scanning that it might be quite valuable, however, I have no idea because honestly I can't find the exact combination of this product out there. Sorry for being cryptic, but as soon as I know it is okay to ask, now that you know my intentions, then I will post all the info that I have.
    Thanks tons- Mona
    WoW - 'Completely unwarranted'?!? Calling the whole nation - RATS is fine for you and allowed by the forum rules!? I didn't know that. Always something new to learn here. Outrageous!
    Hello Fisherdude,
    I was hoping you could help me, I have a set of XP-10s I am trying to replace the crossover capacitors to improve the high end, I need the spec for the mid range cross over cap because I can't read anything on the cap itself and I can't find the schematic on line. If you know anything, or can advise me please let me know.
    Oh and I'm wondering if you know the values for the lamp on the Fisher 432 reciver, LM21421-6, I think it is a 6.3v but i can't find the amperage, it is a 2112d but many I find on line are 200 mA, too high I think.
    Thank you, Fisherdude,
    Mark
    I started a thread in dollars and sense titled Ebay question, it's going sideways and I would like it closed please, thank you
    Howdy! Can you move a thread (Troubleshooting a Fisher 700T w/ 1 dead channel) from General Audio Discussion to the Fisher forum. I did not know it was going to get so Fisher specific.

Thanks,
    Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom