Recent content by fly4x4

1. fly4x4

Fly4x4 is the best!

Thank you, Mike and it was a pleasure on my end as well. I am happy that I was able to set it up for you the first time and I am glad you are happy with it. Mike AKA Gridslayer is a top-notch member of AK so dont hesitate to do business with him. Respectfully Jeff
  2. Marantz 2270 Silver face Engraved

Marantz 2270 Silver face Engraved

3. fly4x4

Hello from Clevelandtown

Welcome from Akron
  4. fly4x4

Free Audio Asset Site

Very cool! Thanks
  5. fly4x4

Isolation Transformer - Anyone use one?

I will try that as I do have my projector in the eco mode so maybe it will make a difference.
  6. fly4x4

Hey y'all

Hello and Welcome!
  7. fly4x4

Just messing around I have found that if I move the power cord of any piece of equipment from the power distribution box to another outlet on the same circuit or not that I get the hum and as long as everything is terminated through the power distribution center then it is all dead silent no...
  8. fly4x4

Hello

Welcome to AK.
  9. fly4x4

Yes, With my setup I can do the same with either making up a long power cord or getting a well-shielded extension cord. I dont need the wall plates as I have a couple already installed in the wall at the AVR that manages all wired connectivity and the have the pass through ports for larger...
  10. fly4x4

The projector power cord is just a 5 ft cable and I would need a 30ft or 40ft power cable to route it to where the AVR rack is and to keep it all hidden. I had to get that long of an HDMI cable so I will have to verify its length so I know how long of a power cord I need to make up for the...
  11. fly4x4

Yes, and it made no improvement at all.
  12. fly4x4

Howdy, all!

Welcome
  13. fly4x4

Hi

Welcome
  14. fly4x4

Welcome
  15. fly4x4

So I finally was able to get hum free playback by using a Hum X between the Monster Power Home theater power distribution box and the outlet and I then had to run an extension cord from the projector to the monster power box which is what all other equipment is plugged into. I tried the...
Back
Top Bottom