1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
fmueller
Last Activity:
Nov 1, 2018

Following 2

Followers 3

Home Page:
Kept Man

Share This Page

fmueller

Super Member, Male, from Auckland, NZ

fmueller was last seen:
Nov 1, 2018
    1. patate91
      patate91
      Hahaha I like your profil description!
      1. fmueller likes this.
    2. pfcs49
      pfcs49
      Frank-Your tanks are extraordinary! And your website too.
      My 240g also came from Glasscages, but I'm not as sold on them as you may be.
      My vocation is repairing German cars and all my TTs are linear trackers. I'm still playing the trumpet I got in 1959.
      Funny how we meet here.
      Regards, Phil
    3. 313guy
      313guy
      I visited your site today. You have a better command of English than most native born Americans. Good luck with your writing and photos and all else.
    4. stuwee
      stuwee
      Hi Frank, Huge fan of your photo work! Not to mention your vinyl Chiztpah :)
      Craig
    5. kenvirginia
      kenvirginia
      Thank you for that great link you developed. I like the Geoali site, too. Thanks! Your Infinitys are beautiful. I don't think I am up to doing the tone generator proceedure. 'Wish you lived closer....lol...
      By the way; do you know anyone interested in a Nikon F2 w/F1.4 and hard leather case? Not used in 20 years(yes, I took the battery out). I think I have a couple of "telextenders", too.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.fmueller.com
    Kept Man
    I am a scientist by background (PhD in Chemistry), and don't believe in the supernatural, which is why I don't participate in The Cutting Edge.

Aquaristic, Photography, Cooking, Travel, etc.

Signature

Sapere Aude!