FoolForARadio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I got the M3's with the Eichmann terminations - I sort of let the salesman help me choose, probably not the best way to do it, but I am real happy with the result. There was a nice review of Morrow stuff in an email I got from them today, but I can't remember the site it was on. I think they reviewed the M1...

What are you feeding the 110a's with?
    Hello
    I am thinking about purchasing some Morrow cables. I have my focus 110's running straight for 5 days now. What series number of Morrow interconnects did you purchase. Do you know the difference between the MA1, MA1.1 and MAll?

Thanks and I appreciate your help.
    I've got a couple of Pioneer turntables in good shape, both in wood trim, a PL 530 and a PL 517, I think. I've got a recapped 8802 Magnavox amp with all the standard AK mods that works great. Some receivers. Let me know if you want to know more about any of this stuff...
    Chris, as long as I'm traveling down that way . . . what else do you have that may be of interest to me?

Jim
    Hello
    Please send the Pioneer logo to
    Mikkel Breiler
    Hoejagerparken 47.2
    2750 Ballerup
    Denmark

Let me know if you need money for shipping, I got PayPal.

Sincerely
    Mikkel Breiler
    I am sorry I did not respond. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a visitor message! Give me your address and I'll send the logos. Send me a picture when you get them on.

Chris
    Hello
    Do you still have a spare Pioneer logo? I am ideally looking for a match for the PL-530 turntable I got this weekend, but will accept any that fits. The turntable has two holes 39 mm apart for fixing the logo into. Holes have different diameters: left hole is 2mm and the right 3mm. I do not know how deep they are.
    As you removed your badges from grilles they probably do not have anything at all protruding from the back and will be ideal for me.

Sincerely
    Mikkel Breiler
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom