Franksta

AK Subscriber, 69, from 45 miles from the Myrtle Beach area of South Carol

Subscriber
Franksta was last seen:
Feb 15, 2019 at 9:50 PM
    1. crimson_king
      crimson_king
      Hi FRanksta,
      DO you still have scanned a user/owners manual for the Teac V-95RX? I just bought one but have some operational problems.. If you can help I wiill be very appreciated. Thanks in advance! Marek
    2. tmi audio
      tmi audio
      Hey Franksta,
      I think that might me my Zero100 that you have. I never saw another one fitted with an ADC 25 since they will not operate without a tapered shim under the carrier (the stylus frame hits the lead-in groove) Of what was available back then, it was the smoothest with the best high frequency extension. If you can get replacement stylus at that price, it is a bargain today despite being more than the cartridge itself was back in the early 70's.
    3. randballen
      randballen
      Hi Franksta. Do you still have the Dynaco D-20XL speakers? How do they compare to the 25XLs? Thanks. Don
    4. bowens
      bowens
      Hi Franksta--I see in an old post that you have an Onkyo TA-2600 cassette deck. Any chance that you have the owners manual? I can't seem to find one anywhere, and I'd be interested in a copy if you're willing....thx, brad.
    5. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      Hey Franksta!
      1coolcat is coming down this weekend to help me figure out my router problem trying to hook up my PS3 to the net. I can't wait! Thanks for all the info in the forums!
      Denny
    6. rmeade
      rmeade
      Greetings Franksta
      I have noticed a few posts of yours and would like to follow-up on the Infinity Qa post. I stumbled on a pair myself ... drivers in great condition - cabinets not so much. Did you apply a new laminate on yours (the topic of discussion on the post) - if so how did it turn out?
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 13, 1949 (Age: 69)
    Home Page:
    http://
    45 miles from the Myrtle Beach area of South Carol
    Self Employed - Painter
    Self Employed -Semi Retired-Audio hobbyist-Former audio merchant back in the late 70's early 80's-Sold Pioneer & Marantz equipment.

collecting,HI FI,Thrifting