Recent content by frisouille

1. frisouille

Here's my sound system.

Just my actual system: A AKM DAC+yamaha PC-4002m and JBL L150a and good rock and loud music. :banana:
  2. frisouille

RCA-Jack problem on PC-4002m

And yes it was a bad soldering joint... This amp is really a beats with feets of clay.
  3. frisouille

Yes, swapping, changing wires. After few hours suddenly warming up , the gain return normal for few minutes. I suspect bad soldering joint in input card. Will testing that way next days. Thanks for your help amr2. Vintage gears are sometimes boring. Will see for yam p5000s. No problem with new...
  4. frisouille

Do you think the AOP NE5532 can be guilty?
  5. frisouille

I think in xlr there's about -2 db in right channel.
  6. frisouille

Already do:-deoxit all the switch ground-mono/stereo and attenuators. No change. In xlr the right still less powerfull than the left. Strange...
  7. frisouille

Hy Friends, I've trouble with my Yam. Since few days, the right channel give no sound only with jack input. The amp is connect with rac to jack 6.3 sommer cable to an DAC /preamp in unbalanced outputs. The right channel have very very little sound with full gain. Meter stays at 0. The DAC have...
  8. frisouille

Strange problem on a Yamaha Pc-2002m

Finally, after checking the amp, it was the mains power wire that was damaged at the power outlet. Hope for him, that the amp haven't other issues after that. Thanks for yours advice Friends!!
  9. frisouille

:rflmao:A ghost, why not, indeed it's an very old house. But, why sometimes the amp power on with no sound? I'm not near my brother, he live in the north of France and me in the south. So i'm mailtech. Thanks for this first advice.
  10. frisouille

Hello friends, My brother owns a Yam pc-2002m. Yesterday in the middle of the night, the amp switched off, the amp soudainly trips the electrical circuit panel of his house. Since, the amp sometimes turns on and works for a few minutes, sometimes, lights up but there is no sound or nothing...
  11. frisouille

New problem with my PC-4002

DC offset is good for both channels. Attenuator is ok.
  12. frisouille

New problem with my PC-4002

I swapped the "main board" and the weak channel stay the same. Iin XLR input the output in channel B is weak, in jack input, the sound level is the same for both channels but there is a variable noise like ground noise. This amp was mainly used in BTL mode.
  13. frisouille

New problem on my Yamaha pc-4002m.

I've swapped the 2 main boards and the problem stay in the same channel, so i think taht the problem is not on those boards. Maybe the "in circuit boards"?
  14. frisouille

I've tested the attenuator they are ok. Give both the same values.
  15. frisouille

Thanks Mech986, I've check all the board, no visible soldering problem. Just a wire little disconnneted. But no change for the sound after resoldering it..Always less high and mid sound .I don't know how to check bias circuit. No change of transistors-resistors. There are 100% originals, jsut...
Back
Top Bottom