Recent content by Fury161

1. Fury161

Classic High-End Gear

Thanks! THere's a guy on the bay selling them so it was pretty simple. Best part is they get rid of the "hotspots" you get with regular incandescents.
  2. Fury161

Classic High-End Gear

Latest addition to the vintage stable. c26 fully recapped, new glass, LED conversion, and new woodcase. Pretty sexy lil thing IMO
  3. Fury161

What is the best integrated amp you've heard?

Pioneer SA-9100. Warm, full bodied, and more than ample power.
  4. Fury161

Who is Absolutely Proud of Their Vintage SS Stereo

This sexy beast right here. It gives me nothing but trouble but I just can't bring myself to part with it.
  5. Fury161

Pioneer Component ID?

The receiver is a SX780, not sure about the cassette. Turntable is a PL-115D
  6. Fury161

Best cannabis strains to listen to music...

My local dispensary has a 5mg edible which is an indica and elderberry blend. So nice. Just an easy slide in then constant for the next couple hours for tunes. Then easy off to sleep.
  7. Fury161

Which are for you best vintage power amplifiers?

I'm kinda surprised this hasn't shown up yet but I'll go in with Onkyo M-5606RS
  8. Fury161

Post your Thrift Store Rigs

Shhhh. They didn't charge me for those.
  9. Fury161

Post your Thrift Store Rigs

This was my best thristy scroe so far. JVC QL-A75. I added the Nagaoka cart. I wasn't even going to shop but my gut told me to stop in and I saw it there. At first I thought it said 299.99 (which still would have been a fair price) but then saw it said 29.99 and I had a $10 off coupon so 19.99 +...
  10. Fury161

My little nook of sound

Klipsch Forte IV's w/ lambswool grilles.
  11. Fury161

My little nook of sound

That's an Onkyo M-506RS
  12. Fury161

McIntosh Preamp suggestions.

I don't find it homely at all. I like the simpler design. My opinion, something like the C33 is too busy. If I want knobs per square inch, I'll break out the Pioneer SA-9100...lol
  13. Fury161

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Currently running a fully restored and recapped C26 in my system. Running through a Onkyo M-506RS into some Forte IV's.
  14. Fury161

McIntosh Preamp suggestions.

To be fair, that's always going to happen - especially amongst gear heads. lolol. I'm sure you can make a point that X is better on a C29 or Y on a C32, etc... Don't listen too much to that talk, comparison is the thief of joy.
  15. Fury161

Battle of the looks - Kenwood 700 vs Sansui 3000

I'm a sucker for silver face but that 'sui is sharp as hell. I'm team Sansui for this one.
Back
Top Bottom