gagelle

Super Member, Male, 62, from Central Valley, CA

I'm on. Jan 24, 2016

gagelle was last seen:
Feb 24, 2018 at 6:12 PM
    1. chaskelljr63
      chaskelljr63
      Good Afternoon Seth

I'm Charles, and I am a friend of Steve's.
      He's informed me that you have a Technics SL-1200 MkII that you would like to sell?

One question though..... would you be interested/open to shipping it to Washington, D. C.?

What would be your price?

My Moniker here on Audiokarma is "chaskelljr63, and My e-mail address is chasekelljr2@yahoo.com.

Regards...

--Charles--
    2. gagelle
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 23, 1955 (Age: 62)
    Accounting.
    Recently found the world of classical music. I just listened to an exquisite opera called "Carmen," by Georges Bizet. It is so exuberant and perfectly constructed that I'm in awe.

Avid movie poster collector. I'm into films from the 50s and 60s. My favorite director is Douglas Sirk.

If you're isolated like I am, in a rural or small town area, and crave independent films, I recently found a superb movie streaming service called "Filmstruck." They specialize in foreign and classic American films. (They have a whole Criterion collection.) They offer a free trial and Subscriptions are inexpensive. I chose their best membership, which includes original trailers and interviews with directors.They have some Charlie Chaplin gems that can only be found in revival theaters. (Note: I have no financial interest or connection with Filmstruck.

Signature

" ...to judge aright, requires almost as much genius as to write well; and good critics are as rare as great poets." --From The Preface to 'The Poems of Ossian.'