Share This Page

Galaxie65

Always looking for new gear to try, Male, from Denver, Colorado

Subscriber
Galaxie65 was last seen:
Dec 7, 2017 at 4:18 AM
    1. atwoodt
      atwoodt
      I'm interested in the 551 phono pre. I'm also in Denver. Any further discount to not have to go through hassle of shipping? I could pick up.
    2. Riannyn2
      Riannyn2
      Hi I have a bunch of stuff what r u looking for
    3. Galaxie65
      Galaxie65
      Indeed I've heard that it's a horrible idea, however alot of folks appear to disregard that. Ohh well I'll stick to the EPI's lol
    4. gearfreak
      gearfreak
      * Beware stacking the ohm F's. Reccomended against in general, because crap (deteriourated surrounds, etc.) may fall into the spider if not kept upright.
    5. Khodabear
      Khodabear
      I have a friend who's having a milestone birthday in April.
      I'd like to give him a turntable and receiver or int amp along with some vinyl I bought at the show.
      Whatcha got that didn't sell?
    6. catfish
      catfish
      the speakers you posted on awhile back look like the ones on the set of VH-1's That Metal Show....the ones with all the drivers...dont know if ya noticed.
    7. Galaxie65
      Galaxie65
      Yeah I'm interested, are you firm on the 250 for it? I'm not trying to low ball ya, just found out I won an auction on ebay for the D5000. So I'd like to have both. I live in Denver, Colorado so I'm curious what shipping would be. My cell is 720-240-3776 in case you would rather call over email. Either works for me!
    8. PAZ Alive
      PAZ Alive
      A friend told me you was looking for a Pioneer Sx-D7000. I have one Im selling it will need some work. It works. Ive been using it about 2 years I cleaned the controls about a year ago. The one main issue is the lights on the FM buttons for the saved stations stay lite up all the time. Just let me know. I live in raleigh NC also have it on Raleigh Craigslist.
  • About

County Mounty
    New to the hobby, trying to build a nice system and eager to learn

Classic cars, vintage audio, vintage tools, pretty much everything retro

Signature

Basement: Transcendent T8 Tube mono blocks,(3) Heathkit Legato's H-H-1C
    MIA Restoration:Harman/Kardon Citation Receiver