Recent content by Gandydancer

1. G

SX-770 as a “tuner” / pre-amplifier

“Beam me up scotty! They speak a far more intelligent language than I do down here...” I’m humbled by the consideration given my query. I recently picked up an Adcom power manager box that has delayed power up/down sockets. Designated amplifier and accessories sockets. Could I mitigate the risks...
  2. G

SA 9100 - Just Purchased with some Issues - Looking to get It Serviced in Louisiana

Nice! Finding a TX-9100 at a Goodwill years ago set in motion my vintage hifi quest...I eventually found a SA-9100 on the bay that was in perpetual “protect mode”. I recently got it back from a dude that was very methodical in his restoration and although it took a long while, I couldn’t be...
  3. G

Thanks for your input Chazix, I admit it has given me second thoughts. The last thing I want is to damage either unit. Appreciate ya!
  4. G

I just got my SX-770 back from the shop where it was given a light going through. It looks amazing and from what I have read here and elsewhere, I’m excited to fit it in. There is a “line-out” (controlled) RCA option that I would like to utilize to connect to my Cambridge Audio amplifier. Before...
  5. G

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

8/14/17 thanks for all the great reference info...it keeps my quest for enlightenment through dated analog devices alive...if not well!
Back
Top Bottom