Recent content by GearHead454

1. GearHead454

hi, just posted sold om these: NEW: - Maxell UD 25-120 Have 20 of these (new opened box) /...

hi, just posted sold om these: NEW: - Maxell UD 25-120 Have 20 of these (new opened box) / will throw in a Studio AE Technology Type SX-7 metal empty reel as bonus $175 shipped CONUS let me know your PP Thanks Craig
  2. GearHead454

How many years of your life would you give up?

I do love Thomas Hardy and Return of the Native.
  3. GearHead454

How many years of your life would you give up?

"the gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent fishing" Babylonian proverb. I'm fishing more . Worrying less about the grim reaper.
  4. GearHead454

Vinyl only spin list

5. GearHead454

Toshiba SY-C15 Preamp / SC-M15 Power Amp restoration

I now have the Toshiba system back in my bedroom with my KEF 104/2 speakers that Lee did the huge crossover recap for me as well. Awesome work Lee and the combination Toshiba with KEF is magic!
  6. GearHead454

The Resurgence of Cassettes

I have had cassettes since the 70s. Bought a really good deck (3 head, 2 motor, full logic controls) around 1985. It still works. I use only Maxell xlii tapes. Bought a crapload of them used a few years ago. Also picked up two more decks, same model as my 1985 deck right before prices went...
  7. GearHead454

I like white cars…

Yeah, White is good
  8. GearHead454

Why are Steely Dan so great?

From Can't Buy a Thrill through Aja loved em all. Still do. Still spin Katy Lied once in a while. After Aja nothing they did interested me. Always loved the story telling. Always found it more interesting than most lyrics.
  9. GearHead454

Where to start search for new HT receiver...

I went with Emotiva for my HT. Very satisfied with it. Factory direct and very helpful folks.
  10. GearHead454

Girls on LP cover - REDUX

11. GearHead454

Girls on LP cover - REDUX

12. GearHead454

Round Dial junkies?? Show em off!

Now I have three!!
Back
Top Bottom