Recent content by geepee

1. geepee

Stark designs,cam find NO info on these speakers

Are these SR 2? They look like SR 1 28th a bigger woofer. Damn so little info on their speakers but I wanna try some!
  2. geepee

Leak speaker parts... am i hooped?

I never realized you were from Van too Totem. I am in North Burnaby. Yes i have a pair of NS1000M's and when i listen to the 2060's i am really impressed. They do everything very well. Biggest bang for the buck i have had.
  3. geepee

Oh my.....i am such a dumbass. Woofer lead was hanging behind the cone causing a buzzing noise. All is well. These speakers sound amazing!
  4. geepee

Yes. There is a bit of a buzz from the woofers. I have one extra leak woofer I put in there to make sure it was not another issue and it performed brilliantly.
  5. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Here they are finished with a new suit. They really sparkle when playing electronic music. They are a bit behind my leak 2060's in the bass dept. I believe they share the same woofer magnet and basket. Of course the Doves do have smaller cabinets. The material seems to have played a trick on the...
  6. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

That is a big difference on your youtube videos. I used Solens caps. I wonder what the gap in quality is between the them and janzen. I tried to look up your photos but the links do not work anymore.
  7. geepee

I have acquired a pair of 2060's and i think i may have corroded voice coils.There seems to be a bit of friction on the travel back up but not down. My tech has not opened them up yet and my fear is will i find the proper spiders and voice coils for this application? Anyone have suggestions as...
  8. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Badges against the new material. I think this will turn out sharp!
  9. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Oops posted the badges twice.
  10. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

New cloth going on tonight. Old and the new. Also a little Brasso makes a big différence on the old badges.
  11. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Ahhhhh wives torpedoing the simple pleasures in life.
  12. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Gonna chime in once more on the Dovedales. They really are a beautiful sounding speaker. I was surprised they sound this good with cabs that don't seem to be as sturdy as they should be. If I had the energy maybe I would add some bracing but i am enjoying them just the way they are. I would not...
  13. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

In with Watco red mahogany Danish oil 1st coat. I like it so far.
  14. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Beautiful day in Vancouver! Sanding Dovedales.
  15. geepee

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Funny you should talk about bigger stands... I just got a pair with a big chunky plinth and i am sure they have bumped up the quality in both my Yamahas and the Wharfies.My previous ones were not as substantial
Back
Top Bottom