G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can u let me know if u received my message. Would love tho stop passing through if ur still interested in selling ur Carver 4.0t. I have a refurbished & upgraded M500t that I have have had new fro the eighties. Let me know
    Are You still looking to sell ur Carver 4.0t? I am interested and will be passing through ur area next week, thx Mark
    would you consider a pickup on my way home to Fla. I'm planning on coming thru from colorado 2nd week of June. Im talking about the crown amp. thanks
    Gentlejax - I'd like to purchase the camera from your post. Do you accept PayPal? My info:

Joe Keim
    405 Orchard St.
    Antioch, IL 60002

312-213-7716
    I think Im responding correctly, I will look into the yamaha with the pre-outs and get back. I kind of want to stay vintage. Just getting started on this re vamp of my gear.Thanks
    G
    gentlejax
    Gotcha. I love vintage myself. I font love cost to rebuild it. So i run newer stuff now.
    Try US Audiomart, Audiogon, Canuck Audiomart too. There is a C1 on US Audiomart for 300 now. Good Luck.
    G
    gentlejax
    I have a NAD C162 coming. I run polk RTiA9 which are on bright side. I think the NAD will ease that. If not ill keep looking. I also have a yamaha r-s700 coming sooner than the NAD. But i think the nad will work better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom