Recent content by GeoKost

1. GeoKost

ECC 83 T'funken smooth plate pair, from tubeampking.

Buyer: me, GeoKost Seller: tubeampking Very good to deal with, good communication, will buy from again. Thank you tubeampking. George.
  2. GeoKost

Small job on AU999, BIG job on AU-X1

Kevin, I think you had mentioned a while back how nice the phono boards are in the AU999, and they are. I have both my TT hooked up the AU999 for listening. Glad you got your eye out on one for you to get. George.
  3. GeoKost

A matched pair (well, sort of)

Mark, as you know I've kinda been sitting in the background for a bit, so I'm late getting to this thread. I like the photo comparison you did there. Nice. And.....that is one fine sounding table. George.
  4. GeoKost

Small job on AU999, BIG job on AU-X1

Kevin, nice AU999 there. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from one for long. :-) That thing is immaculate. George.
  5. GeoKost

GE Black Plate/3-Mica 5751 (12AX7) Preamp Tubes Bought.

Seller: byoungman1 Buyer: GeoKost Could not have asked for a better transaction. I have bought from Bryce before, very quick ship, I will continue to buy from him. Thank you Bryce. George.
  6. GeoKost

Scared sh*tless to buy inner sleeves...

MOFI, do doubt about it. George.
  7. GeoKost

From 5000a to au-999?

I have a 5000 and a AU999, my AU999 is my go to everyday. With the mods and recap of course, which has been documented. The 999 sure is hard to beat. And I even have a Sansui 8. George.
  8. GeoKost

Anybody have a template for cutting 'Dynamat' to fit the lower plate of a TD-160?

I did what bobins08 did, actually checked his thread out a while back, using cork, glued on with silicone. George.
  9. GeoKost

Thorens TD-160 feet advice

Here is my experience with this. My originals were beginning to crack just a little, so I tried a set from Vinyl Nirvana, but Rumble set in, in a bad way. These tables as you know are very sensitive to vibration. I'm not knocking Vinyl Nirvana's product, I have bought several things from him...
  10. GeoKost

Record Cleaning: Developing the Best Possible Methods

Thank you Brent, I'll check out 762, and thanks to the other guys to who posted. George.
  11. GeoKost

This has really got way out of hand. I don't mean anything to any of you guys that have posted. I'm serious, have a good evening, everything is fine. I try look at a conversation as if we were sitting down and having a cup of coffee. Apology accepted. George.
  12. GeoKost

Thank you. But don't freeking tell me to use the search! I asked a SIMPLE question. Apology was NOT needed. You did not hurt my feelings, thats for sure. I deleted my question. I don't need to know shit. Moderator, you can do what ever you want on this.
  13. GeoKost

And the purpose of your post? He not only went out of the way to post the info and then he apologized as well. The entire thread is about how to make the mixture, the late poster doesn't need to do a search all he has to do is read a few pages of this thread. Maybe someone should just send him...
  14. GeoKost

Now I understand. Right when I was really re-reading this whole thread again. Thank you.
  15. GeoKost

Technics SL1300 Stylus Won't Set-Down At Starting Point

I have one. As Montycat said. A little dab of movement will do you. Its more of a swinging twisting motion, as compared to a turning motion like a screw, if that makes sense. George.
Back
Top Bottom