Recent content by Gerres26

1. Gerres26

Aerial Acoustic 10t mkII is the best all around speaker I've ever heard..

Very nice!! I’ll have to find the old pics of my GFP 750. I mostly just replaced a lot of stuff and upgraded the bypass caps if I’m remembering correctly. As far as improvements from the 10Ts, that’s a tough one. Those are terribly hard to beat for the price they go for. I moved up to the...
  2. Gerres26

Aerial Acoustic 10t mkII is the best all around speaker I've ever heard..

Congrats! The 10T’s are great speakers. When I owned a set I ran them in a similar setup to yours, as I had my modified GFP 750 with a Pass X250 at that time. I’ve had a lot of gear come and go but that still ranks as one of my overall favorite systems that I’ve had in my house. Just curious...
  3. Gerres26

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

On Salk Song3 Encores
  4. Gerres26

Salk Sound will be closing

I’m glad I bought my Salks when I did. Sad day to see Jim closing up shop but totally understand him moving on to the next phase of his life.
  5. Gerres26

Artsy photos of your gear

Not sure if this qualifies, but a cool pic of one of my Salks either way.
  6. Gerres26

Artsy photos of your gear

Beautiful builds you have there!
  7. Gerres26

Usher CP-8872s in the House...Bitten by the Big Speaker Bug [pics]

Ushers are great, I’ve never heard that model but I’m sure they sound excellent!
  8. Gerres26

Aragon palladium amp question

First, they are all technically class AB amps(meaning they run Class A to start and switch to AB as power demands rise) with the Palladiums being biased higher into class A than the 4004 and 8008. I believe the original palladium was closer related to the 4004 while the Palladium II and 1k were...
  9. Gerres26

Aragon palladium amp question

As far as I know, and some of this comes from emails back and forth with Indy Audio labs, the Palladium II and 1k models are exactly the same electronically. The 1k’s received cosmetic upgrades after Klipsch acquired Aragon. Both great mono amps that supply a ton of current.
  10. Gerres26

What amplifier powering your speakers?

Audio by Van Alstine FET Valve 600R hybrid
Back
Top Bottom