G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there Charley/Darlene,
    Yes, we enjoyed chatting with you both that afternoon. As a matter of fact, I just got done running 200+ feet of speaker wire around my shop the other night. I am cranking out there now, sure is nice. I hooked up that z9000x to some Bose 501s and the A50s. Also connected the 5 disc cd and tape deck I got on the way home. Spent some time out there listening to some ZZ Top last night at pretty good volume levels; :-D On Saturday Robin & I drove around western MA checking out some goodwill stores. Nothing good for equipment in stock, but we did score some good Jeff Healy tapes. (also enjoy blues)
    Say, after our gun discussion I dusted of my black powder rifle; went out and won 2 turkeys, 2 kielbasa, and a lb of bacon the first time, and yesterday I got a turkey and a kielbasa. Lucky! :) There's 2 more weeks of shoots out here, but I have to work so I'll miss them. Bummer! -Gerry
    Hey G.Just wanted to say hello,and ask how all that gear is working out? We really enjoyed having you and Robins company that sunday,we should get together again and spin some tunes.... Best Regards,charles64
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom