Recent content by gesauce

1. G

kef 105/2

KEF 105.4 Newbie here so excuse me if I get something wrong. I have a mint pair I got several years ago and hooked them up and MEH. I have been searching for the info on mods, I think this may be above my ability, I have seen some mods for the xover but not clear enough for me. any help would be...
  2. G

kef 105/2

3. G

Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F vs Airmotiv T1

looking to add some new speakers to my NAD M3. Mostly 70's rock and Jazz. Any opines
  4. G

McIntosh MC-2300 ON OR OFF

Should I leave my MC-2300 on or off? It's in a second system but will be moving into my main. What about my McIntosh pre C32, on or off?
  5. G

Chinese Tube Integrated

anybody have experience w/ Yaquin, Bewitch Chinese tube amps
  6. G

Semi Auto TT

Can I better my Thorens TD 126 III with another semi-auto? I need semi or fully auto because of health reasons
  7. G

Rogue audio Kronos or parasound halo 2.1

Thanks, that's the kind of review that helps
  8. G

I am currently running all tube ARC 76A, Audible Illusions Modulus, but wanted to try something more current
  9. G

Thinking of a new integrated any opinions on these two. I know one in tube the other solid state but the parasound is quite new and has a lot of features. Any opines
  10. G

TT Speed

it varies while playng
  11. G

TT Speed

My Thorens TD126III speed varies between 33.1 to 33.8. on my digital speed meter. What are acceptable variances ?
  12. G

Rega Apollo or Cambridge Audio Azur 651C

Thanks. I went with the Rega
  13. G

The Rega is $100.00 less so I might go with that
  14. G

Looking at new CDP. Any opinions
  15. G

Grateful Dead MC2300 WOS

I own a MC2300 1Y1XX. The back looks stock and the year of production I think was 1970 or '72
Back
Top Bottom