gladiator335
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'll take the Dell Optiplex 990. Please PM Paypal info.

Ship to:
    Dwight Henry
    161 Briarwood Dr.
    Jackson, MS 39206

regards,
    Dwight
    Hello,

I'll take that HP tower. Thanks for posting such a good deal. Let me know how you'd like to proceed. My tel # 312-213-7716 email jkeim@tapestrips.com
    Well, if you do get around to thinking about it, and want to take this farther, you can contact me at drectdrv@gmail.com.
    Hi! I saw your bejeweled Technics turntable. Definitely one of a kind. Cards on the table, I know someone who would appreciate a good working turntable. If I were to declare an interest, what terms would you propose? -- Lou --
    Can you mark it sold. I can paypal you the money now or meet you in Danbury when it is convenient. Or I have a friend in West Cornwall near Sharon if you're not too far from there and you could drop it off there if he's OK with that and pick it up next time I'm up at his house
    Hey...was that "vlad !" posting back in 2005 referring to you?? Seems like that dude Grumpy is not a big fan of yours if you are the "vlad" they are referring to....
    Hey Vlad....Happy Belated Birthday. The L500's arrived safe and sound. They ain't pretty but they sure can dance!!

Cheers,
    Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom