goinslow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it has been a long time since my dealings with you and although i was angry,i no longer am .
    i do not know what was going on in your life when this happened but for my part i forgive you and wish you no ill will
    Hi there going slow,

I am looking at some Petroff Labs speakers like the ones you have. I am wondering if you can share your experience with them. Have you kept yours. Do you have any specifications you can share. What is their efficiency rating and how much power is required to drive them?
    I hope it is ok to pm rather than tack on to the thread from 2009. Any info about these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Squirrely
    It appears you have gotten in over your head on a pony express deal, I am local to you, can I help you clear this up?
    I'll come to neutral territory of your choice, pick up the honorable members gear, and ship it to him. PM me.
    actually, you have very negative feedback which seems warranted under the circumstances. Don't you care? Is there something wrong with you that you're on site but mute?? WTF
    Yes, online right now. all in fine out this way. Hows the kenwood shaping up? decided to take mine apart and give it a good inside cleaning. Polished the face and knobs. take care
    Hi L-- I saw you were on-line and added you to my "friends" list. Hope all is well on your end. jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom