Recent content by Goodfellas

1. Goodfellas

Acoustic Sounds, Analogue Productions, Quality Record Pressings

Psst...we have upgraded our shipping options: https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=page&PID=992
  2. Goodfellas

It won't unfortunately, they are no longer available, and it's unlikely we'll ever press them again.
  3. Goodfellas

Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

...there's no delete button. Is it because I am a "new" member? (I'm really not a new member, I just read more than I post, so it says New Member)
  4. Goodfellas

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Grant Green "Ain't It Funky Now"...at my favorite bar, they have a digital jukebox, this one is a great play because it's 10 minutes of straight up jamming!
  5. Goodfellas

Recent I guess would be the Skynyrd, Tom Petty, and then Sabbath albums you got too. List of recent QRP titles here. The ones that stick out to me when I was QC over there is we did almost the entire catalogs of the Doors (Analogue Productions), the Beach Boys (also AP), Slayer, Rush, and Kiss...
  6. Goodfellas

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Rodrigo y Gabriela's cover of Metallica's "Orion"
  7. Goodfellas

Cool, I am not sure what kind of music you like, but here's a list of some of my favorite albums by genre. Note that the Oscar Peterson and the Deutsche Grammophon classical records are not QRP pressings, and those AJAZ pressings were done at RTI before we had our own plant -- these are just the...
  8. Goodfellas

As I said, that's at your discretion, it really makes no difference to me. If I sent you a pre-paid return label, which I'm also not supposed to do, would you consider giving us another shot? I'll work with you, man. We're both collectors of vinyl, you're cool in my book. Peace.
  9. Goodfellas

I'm sorry you feel like there was any kind of attitude about it other than professionalism - as a first time customer, I don't know you, so please don't take it personally when I explain the policy, because if I didn't, I wouldn't be doing my job. Most people can appreciate that.
  10. Goodfellas

We have sold thousands of these and you're one of the only people to ever bring it up, and if the fidelity wasn't as good as it is and the record didn't have so many quiet passages, I don't think you would have noticed either. Listen to the Harry Belafonte records sometime, and listen to how...
  11. Goodfellas

I'm not supposed to accept returns of unsealed, non-defective merch; I did you a favor. All returns are handled on a case-by-case basis, and all I stated was that I might not be able to help in a similar instance, for example, if someone doesn't like the sibilance on a recording of a female...
  12. Goodfellas

I just e-mailed you back :thumbsup:
  13. Goodfellas

I recommend always cleaning your records before you play them -- no matter the factory they came from. Our packaging room does have closed doors, but you just never know if there's any dust in the sleeve.
  14. Goodfellas

Wow! That was you I did that for? Awesome!! So happy I was able to score you those! :music:
Back
Top Bottom